Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 28, 2012 8:26:01 PM PDT
Tpat says:
Hello there ppl.
If i buy the steam edition,do i get 3 different cd keys for the steam?Because i already own the GTA4.
And the standard edition can be activate on steam?

Posted on Aug 29, 2012 4:50:08 AM PDT
M. Jordan says:
You'll get 2 different keys. the GTA 4 one is the "Complete Edition" So it comes with the Episodes From Liberty City game as well with GTA4 bundled with the one key. Max Payne 3 has it's separate key.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 29, 2012 3:48:53 PM PDT
Tpat says:
Thx man for the info :) .. unfortunately i run out of time..and i didnt buy it :(
best price bundle ever..

Posted on Aug 30, 2012 6:15:48 AM PDT
Tpat says:
Finally i got it today!!!
But the steam DRM version has ONLY 2 cd-keys!!!Not as jordan said,that's the standard edition .
1 for GTA4 complete! and 1 for MP3 :( ..anw!

Posted on Aug 30, 2012 8:05:45 PM PDT
Brian Farris says:
I already have Max Payne 3, cuz it's awesome. Will entering the steam key automatically give me a giftable Max Payne 3?

Posted on Aug 31, 2012 6:46:34 AM PDT
M. Jordan says:
Tpat, I think you read my post wrong. I said you get 2 keys but you're getting 3 games. How is that not the same thing as you said.

And no Brian. when you enter the Steam key I don't think it gives you a giftable MP3. Though I've never tried entering a key for a game already in my library. Just whenever I enter a game key it always puts the game in my library. So I don't see how that would change with a second key for the same.

Posted on Sep 1, 2012 10:31:36 AM PDT
Tpat says:
true,but the way u wrote it its confusing people.
Well brian just dont enter the MP3 serial,and give it to someone u want :) .Cuz i already own the GTA4,but with the bundle it didnt give me a giftable GTA4,it never does.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Aug 28, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions