The Original Neck Hammock Portable Cervical Traction Device for Neck Pain Relief and Relaxation4.1 out of 5 stars6,308
$79.99 (38% off)
Get it by Thursday, December 8.
About this item
- Mainly Composed of Nylon Fabric, Foam, Nylon Straps and Plastic Buckles.
- The Original Neck Hammock is a patented cervical traction assistant that works by gently pulling the head away from the neck to stretch and decompress the spinal cord, which increases bloodflow, oxegenates the surrounding muscles, decreases pain, and increases mobility of the neck and shoulders.
- The Neck Hammock takes only 10 minutes a day and is the easiest, most portable, one-size-fits-all solution for your back and neck troubles - perfect for athletes, long flights, business trips, long work days, and more!
- The patented straps are designed to wrap around any door, railing, or pole, giving you the flexibility to use the Neck Hammock wherever you want - no more laborious setup or oversized equipment
- Comes with 2 sewn-in, medical-grade adjustable straps for customizable comfort & maximum durability.
- The Neck Hammock was created by Dr. Steve Sudell Jr., a licensed physical therapist with over a decade of experience in physical rehabilitation. U.S. Pat. Nos. 10,307,284, D824,035, D845,492, D845,493, and D845,494.
Sold by SlingShop LLC and Fulfilled by Amazon.