- File Size: 919 KB
- Print Length: 51 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 9, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XJ86PTR
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
|Digital List Price:||$3.96|
Save $3.96 (100%)
My strategy to retire early: My journey to become financially independent and retire in my early 30s Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The book is enjoyable to read at the same time provides so much value for newbie investors. The author backs up his statements with references, and has put along many links to other useful information resources for investors.
The author explains how he plans to retire early, and displays his present and future financial goals, status and investments.
This is a different book because I felt connected. I felt that Benjamin (who I already followed on his blog) was talking to me. Not a generic book with lots of theory. Nothing like that. Great personal book. Loved it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Economics > Environmental Economics
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Green Business
- Books > Business & Money > Real Estate > Mortgages
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Green Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Retirement Planning
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Real Estate > Mortgages
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > Adult & Continuing Education