Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
hey guys, can you please suggest me about this product ? can I buy this one and use like a normal laptop, I am stuck with ACER ICONIA 510-1422 and samsung ? pls suggest ...
[UPDATED] asked by Sireesh Erode Satish on April 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
For the most part the Samsung behaves like a laptop when the keyboard is attached. The biggest exception is the limited hard drive capacity. However, with three USB ports (keyboard attached) you can plug in an external hard drive or flash drive. It does have its idiosyncrasies, and I've run into some minor annoyances, but it will run MS Office.
Gordon S. Savage answered on April 18, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it runs a full version of windows 8. It works well if you don't run programs that are memory hogs as it only has 2 gigabytes of ram .
sparkey answered on April 18, 2013

A
hi
All i can say is that my samsung 500t has 3g, bluetooth and wifi, wacom pen support and a proper dock.
the deal breaker would be pen support- this is the halo item in my view.
if the acer has that, i suppose screen quality and battery life is the next considerations

my advice is to compare the two in the flesh and then decide which feels best for you.

thanks
den answered on April 19, 2013

A
I have the Acer Iconia and the Samsung you want. Except for the size of the screen, Acer seems to be more sturdy, and I never had a crash. Wit the other, I even thought of returning it. Looking for answers on the Internet proved good. I solved the problem of constant crashes by disabling the fast start. I like it, but both are tablets, not laptops. HDD limitations, speed limitations, etc.
Adam Leite answered on April 19, 2013

A
Yes the advantage that it combines Laptop and tablet .. You can use it only as laptop .. The Laptop is perfect but Window 8 as usual is not so good..
FarLara answered on April 19, 2013

A
I dont think so it can be used as a laptop. A Thinkpad or Acer notebook will be better for business work.
Guanyi X. answered on April 20, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product