Consider these available items
sundate Electric Outdoor Heater, Halogen Patio Heater, Electric Waterproof Space Radiant Heater with 3 Power Levels, 1500W
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||21 x 21 x 11 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ADVANCED HEATING TECHNOLOGY: Adapting 3 halogen fire tubes as heating element, the heater produces instant and warm heat within seconds. Three gears for different heat demands.
- EASY OPERATION & ASSEMBLING: Pull switch control and adjustable height of standing pole(up to 210cm) make the heater more user-friendly and convenient. Only partial assembling is required.
- IMPRESSIVE DESIGN: Apart from adjustable iron pole as standing support, the heater is portable with a stable base which is a decorative alternative for your house.
- SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE: The vertical patio heater is weather and dust-proof (IP34 rating), adapting explosion-proof net and tip-over switch for safety. No Gas or other flammable fuel is required.
- RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Customer service will respond within 24 hours; provide 30-day full refund; 12 months replacements for all parts of the heater and lifetime support guarantee; any questions, please feel free to contact us via amazon buyer-seller message.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sundate electric patio heater gives you instant warmth anywhere anytime!
Pull switch control and 1.3-2.0m retractive pole make it more upmarket and user-friendly. It’s more money-saving which only costs about 1/10th that of propane heaters. The heater is an affordable alternative to patio heating equipment.
USE IT ANYWHERE
This heater is weatherproof and portable with long supply cord (3x16AWGx2.1m) so it’s designed for both indoor and outdoor using, like patios, restaurants, gardens, etc.
Made of iron, the black heater produces instant heat with 3 halogen fire tubes. Halogen fire tube is maintenance-free and efficient with a long life span about 5000 hours.
Our heater uses electricity so it does not output carbon monoxide like propane or natural gas heaters that burn fossil fuels. It’s safer and good for your living condition.
Power: AC110-120V, 50/60Hz
Max. Heat Output: 1500W
Supply cord: 3x16AWGx2.1m
Certification: ETL Approval
The heater is 1500W which is the highest Watt in America. We would like to manufacture higher power like 2000 or 3000W, but we can't. 1500W is the highest which is allowed in America. The heater is a both indoor and outdoor heater because it's waterproof, but it's not like a propane heater. It's like a space heater, heating the space in front of it rather than the whole room. It's will be nice when you need a cigarette in your porch or have a chat in your balcony in cool morning and evenings.
Compare with similar items
TRUSTECH Electric Outdoor Heater - Halogen Patio Heater, Waterproof Space Heater with 3 Power Levels for Patio, 500/1000/1500W, Courtyard, Garage Use, Overheat Protection, Tip-Over Shut Off
Briza Infrared Patio Heater - Electric Patio Heater - Outdoor Heater - Indoor/Outdoor Heater - Wall Heater - Garage Heater - Portable Heater - 1500W - use with Stand - Mount to Ceiling/Wall
Star Patio Electric Patio Heater, Tabletop Heater, Infrared Heaters, Electric Outdoor Heater, Outdoor Space Heater, Portable Heater with Hammered Bronze Finished, 1500W, STP1566-BT
|Sold By||—||MASY'S STORE||JCD Ventures||Star Patio|
|Color||black||—||Black||Hammered Bronze BT|
|Item Dimensions||21.00 x 21.00 x 11.00 inches||21.60 x 14.90 x 70.80 inches||35.50 x 4.00 x 4.00 inches||16.50 x 16.50 x 29.50 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: I don't have to refill any tanks, it turns on instantly with no warm up time
Cons: Needs electric outlet, not as much heat as propane, I am scared to drop and break the bulb