Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon
Customer Discussions > Dark Souls II - Playstation 3 forum

give me a super elite awesome collectors edition of ds2!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 8, 2013 8:02:53 AM PDT
Namco & Bandai, Please make a super deluxe super big awesome collectors edition of Dark Souls II and put everything great in it that you can!! I'm willing to pay up to $250 for it. I want everything: a big art book, a big strategy guide, music CD, behind the scenes DVD, big fancy box, sculptures of items from the game, rings, medallions, and anything really cool you can think of. I want to go all out for DS2 and buy everything you make for it.

Posted on Apr 11, 2013 6:48:18 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 12, 2013 6:42:05 AM PDT
R. Ondik says:
Amazing treasure ahead...

I would love to see a statue of an elite knight facing off against a dragon. Or a statue of the knight from the trailer as he's on his knees with 6 arrows sticking out of him.

Something that would go perfect on a book shelf, or even sculptures of a couple bosses that could serve as decor or even book stoppers. I'm all about the physical stuff, and think that with the huge community behind Demon's/Dark Souls they could sell it no problem.

Praise the Sun!

Posted on Apr 23, 2013 7:18:34 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 23, 2013 7:28:53 PM PDT
Jackel says:
I want the collectors edition to include a strategy guide like Demon's Souls Deluxe did, but minus the ink fading problem LOL.

Posted on May 1, 2013 2:42:55 PM PDT
Beware of the limits of your own power.

Posted on May 7, 2013 3:27:44 PM PDT
M. Pierre says:
Not going to lie I'm a fanboy for dark souls, so perhaps it's own book?

Posted on May 15, 2013 12:41:31 PM PDT
Throw in a sweet ass poster and i'm sold.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2013 5:24:04 PM PDT
TrueHolyRune says:
I would be cool to run into Biorr again. Freaking Patches is on Dark Souls. He is the reason why i like to use greatswords.

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 11:02:06 AM PDT
C.E.F. says:
Just announced today. Metal case, soundtrack CD, 12" figure, hardcover art book, and cloth map for $119.95:

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/dark_souls_ii/b/xbox360/archive/2013/09/18/namco-bandai-reveals-dark-souls-ii-collector-39-s-and-black-armor-editions.aspx

Amazon, please have this for sale and I will give you my money for it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 12:40:56 AM PDT
C. White says:
The collector's edition looks good. I'm a big fan of the series in general, and though I'm not usually one to splurge on figurines I may go for this.

However, keep in mind that the contents may change. I don't know how many people remember the (free) collector's edition of Dark Souls that everyone who preordered got - but that showed physical items in pictures that turned out to be download only in reality. Which is more than a little upsetting.

Probably safe from a download-only cloth map though.

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 6:37:45 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 20, 2013 6:43:37 AM PDT
Amazon has just put Collector´s Edition on pre-order! Pre-order before it´s all gone!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2013 1:03:32 AM PDT
Core says:
OH crap, your right! I remember what your talking about, barely, but that did happen.

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 10:29:21 AM PDT
Yeah, I remember that. Soundtrack was downloaded, and the strategy guide was a pdf and only had tips for the first two levels and then they told you to buy the full strategy guide when it was released. That was a very poor move on their part. At least the artbook was physical though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Apr 8, 2013
Latest post:  Sep 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about