Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Travel Accessories Shop Popular Services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 457 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 504 reviews
on August 26, 2014
About 10 years ago I got veneers on all of my teeth. So, I do not have one tooth in my mouth that I was born with. They say veneers do not stain but the past few years I have noticed little brown lines on them and they aren't as white and shiny as they used to be. I also quit smoking 3 months ago and have stains on the backs of my teeth near the gumline, where what's left of my real teeth are. My dentist had told me to use Sensodyne and not to use any whitening toothpastes. A few years ago, after a cleaning, I noticed that my veneers weren't as smooth as they used to be and food seemed to be sticking to them. I can only guess that they must have used a polish that was too abrasive on them. I was on the verge of buying an expensive tooth polishing machine but was nervous about the grit of the polish ruining my expensive teeth. Suddenly, this toothpaste popped up in a search. I started using the toothpaste about a week ago and I already notice whitening of my veneers as well as all the little brown lines are gone. After a few days use I smelled tobacco while I was brushing and, having smoked for forty years, I was used to that smell on my hands. I suddenly realized I shouldn't be smelling that at all so I assume that was some of the stain coming off my teeth. I only purchased the toothpaste but I think I am going to buy a small tube of accelerator in order to completely remove the stains from the backs of my teeth. Additionally, I had a couple of chewing teeth that food would get stuck in after every meal so I was constantly flossing there every time I ate. Yesterday I noticed that is no longer happening. I guess there was something sticky there causing all the food to get stuck. One more thing to note - my teeth feel like I just had them polished all day and even when I wake up in the morning. No more gross film in my mouth so I assume no more morning breath! If you are on the fence about getting this I suggest you take the jump. You will not regret it! BTW, this was delivered so fast I couldn't believe it! And the price is half what you pay from Supersmile.
on January 13, 2017
I love coffee, red wine, and cigarettes, so of course I am always searching for tooth stain remedies. This product is most effective I've ever tried, and at a great price! This tube is actually a 3 month supply if used according to directions. It has a pleasant minty taste but does kinda burn and make gums sensitive the first few days. I brushed my teeth the first night and didn't notice much. But in the morning, I saw already noticeable fading in the dark stains of my teeth! 2 weeks later, friends are asking if I got my teeth bleached!! I will never use another toothpaste or whitening product!
on January 12, 2017
Doesn't work well at all, and I use a rotary electric toothbrush. The price made me believe reviews that this would whiten bonding on teeth that turned yellow. It does nothing like one reviewer said. It gets dry, maybe because abrasives in it to whiten are there but I don't know, and does not do any better than regular cheap toothpaste to whiten. I don't recommend wasting your money on this at all.
on August 20, 2016
Dentist recommended so I bought, can't say my teeth are any whiter, but the case is not overwhelming and I hope the fluoride is making my teeth stronger. Can't say the high price is justified, the benefits are likely more theoretical but if you have the bucks, go for it. Don't see how you can be hurt by it.
on August 24, 2016
Have been using this for over 12 years and even though it's on the expensive side, it's well worth the money for the quality of the product. My dentist thought I quit smoking and drinking coffee after I started using this, he couldn't believe that a toothpaste was that effective at stain removal and cavity protection!! One tube lasts a long time and I use just a pea size amount as directed on a DRY round tip electric toothbrush. Hope they never discontinue this product!
on January 10, 2016
If you like that just left the dentist office teeth cleaning feeling then this is the toothpaste for you! I love how it polishes and cleans even my crowns and all my teeth. I wish the price was a bit more reasonable because I can't do it for every single tube of toothpaste we buy but I do like to order it from time to time to freshen our teeth up.
on October 14, 2016
This really worked slowly but steadily to whiten my teeth. The normal whitening toothpastes, such as Crest or Colgate, never had any effect on my teeth, but Supersmile did. I was quite impressed. Unfortunately, the security goons at Heathrow confiscated my tube because they said it was over the allowable size for carry-on. So now I need to order another tube.
on January 3, 2016
This is a great product typically however , a bad batch making my teeth MORE YELLOW as I was using it . { I know this because I dried it over night next to other whitening toothpate- and the Supersmile dried really yellow, the others were supermarket brand and glowing white.),How humiliating.. Another waste of money to a poor internet purchase.
on March 18, 2017
This is a great buy. I always use to buy on HSN for 3 times the price. I think it does help keep teeth more white.
on April 4, 2013
I have been using this product for some time now and have seen no significant improvement in the color of my teeth. It might work for those that do not smoke or drink coffe, but I do and It's just not working.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.