Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Is my on/off switch broken? I have to reach with my finger nail up into the side slot to turn it on. When I look up in the slot, I see a hollow tab.
asked by Amazon Customer on December 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Sounds like it is. Mine sticks out slightly past the side of the case.
Deweydf answered on December 25, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would say yes, my on off switch is tiny but I can see it. I would say return it. Also I have noticed that the battery life is not what it says it is and even if you fully charge it and leave it off for too long (not on) the battery will drain anyway making you charge it before and until EVERY use.
Arthur Stewart answered on December 25, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have a small lever that slides towards the top to turn it on and towards the bottom to turn it off. Sounds like yours is missing that!
EDR answered on December 25, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There should be a little slide button you shouldn't have to reach up into the side slot ,so my bet it has fallen off
Christina Pacheco answered on December 27, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
no it isn't broke i hear it click as i switch it from on/off
Amazon Customer answered on December 25, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The button in my device is very tiny. Can barely see it. I have to use my nail to switch it on/off.
E.H. answered on September 25, 2013
Comments (3) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 25, 2012, 5:14:38 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product