synwee Sports Fitness Tracker Watch, IP68 Waterproof, Non-Bluetooth, with Pedometer/Vibration Alarm Clock/Timer,for Kid Children Teen Boys Girls
|Price:||$21.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Quality Swimming Watch：Super 50 Meter Water resistant, Let you could wear the watch freely for swimming and diving on the beach or swimming pool.
- Accurate Fitness Tracker：New step counting algorithm , let the watch could accurately track your sport status like step counts, distance traveled, calories burned all-day or a period of time .You can master your movements anytime,and build your exercise plan.
- Long battery life/Easy Charging：About 10 - 15 days Working time after a full charge , could support long-term travel, no need to worry about batteries ; Don't need the charging Cable, just directly inserted the watch movement into your USB power adapter or PC/Power bank USB port.
- Practical Alarm Clock Watch：No need to connect phone or computer，You can set 2 alarm clock directly at the same time on your watch ,easy to operate; Vibration alarm clock , just wake wearer up, will not disturbing others.
- Purchase Without Worry：Fashion style and personalized color matching make it will be a perfect gift for young boys and girls. Worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service, If you have any dissatisfaction, please email to us.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Synwee Multi-function sports watch, your fitness parter
Accurate steps counts,distance traveled,calories burned,IP68 waterproof, Chronograph Stopwatch/Timer, Time/Date ,12/24 hour format; various features of the watch is very fit for those who loves sports.
Fashion Personalized Watch
Fashion style and personalized color matching make it will be a perfect watch for young boys and girls; Exquisite product packaging make it will be a perfect gift for family or friends.
High quality watch
Food - grade silicone strap plus spray handfeel oil will More comfortable and more soft fit your wrist; High strength hardened plexiglass and Stainless Steel case back make it more stronger and more durable;
Easy to operate
No bluetooth, No need to connect smartphone or computer; You can set the watch directly and watch your sports data，Convenient and easy to operate.
Press any key, EL backlights let you could see the time clearly in a dark environment.
Material: Food-Grade silicone, 304 stainless steel, ABS, High strength hardened plexiglass
Screen Display: Always on
Battery Type: Lithium polymer
Battery Capacity: 50mah
Charging Time: About 2hours
Standby Time: About 35days
Working Time; About 12-15 days(Laboratory data,the specific working time will increase or decrease according to the frequency of personal use)
1 * Fitness tracker watch
1 * Watch Band
1 * Use Manual
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.33 x 2.95 x 2.24 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : December 2, 2018
- Manufacturer : synwee
- ASIN : B08XX7HLTS
Best Sellers Rank:
#147,689 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #88 in Pedometers
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on November 8, 2020
There are literally two buttons on one side: button A, and button B. That's it. This makes for a slightly bothersome initial setup (the enclosed manual is very helpful), but then it's hands-off. Tap the 'A' button twice to see your current steps, and, it resets at midnight (by whatever you set your clock to) each night.
Other reviewers have pointed out that it "misses" steps, but I've found that it registers them just fine -- if you've built up a head of steam. Standing up and walking to the bathroom doesn't register any steps for me, but when I walked a full mile, it registered slightly more steps than my normally sensitive phone did.
It might not be the watch for walking around the house and doing chores, but if you're walking across parking lots and up and down stairs for a stretch, it would probably be good.
All in all, I'm very happy, and the simplicity is a huge plus.
By Lovey on December 9, 2020