Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM
How good is the auto focus system at tracking fast moving subjects (kids, etc)? Will the A37 capture a child in motion in focus in low, indoor light?
asked by TT on December 26, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
KYLE answered on December 26, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I tried using the tracking focus feature and set it on my cat in a dark hallway, it tracked her until she got in the light and then it got confused. Overall, the focus tracking seems so-so, probably better in higher light situations. Focusing normally with a half press of the shutter button yielded acceptable results however, so I don't think I'd count it out, but I feel that focus tracking might be more of a gimmick.
Tillman answered on December 26, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it most definitely will. That was one of the 1st things we tried. That's one of it's coolest features is the auto focus capabilities.
jbrewster answered on December 27, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product