|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 2.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
A-szcxtop Portable Professional Electronic Tools USB Powered Soldering Iron with Stand Tool
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
NAMEO Professional Portable USB Powered Soldering Iron Pen 5V 8W with LED Indicator for DIY Soldering Welding Jobs
Soldering Iron Kit,Including 60W Temperature Control Soldering Iron, 130PCS Heat Shrink Tubes, Tips, Solder Sucker, Solder Wire, Tweezer (green tool case)
SainSmart PR-B2 / PR-BC2 Soldering Iron Tip Original Replacement for SainSmart Pro32 Soldering Iron Kit (PR-BC2 Tip)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HonTu||NAMEO||Dollve Online||SainSmart Official|
A-szcxtop&Trade Company Services to Customer Qualified Products with Reasonable Price. And We Pioneer the Best Design to Satisfy Customer's Lifestyle Fashion. Welcome to Our Store and Get What You Want !
Fully functioning USB powered soldering iron
Small and compact for portability
Rapid heat up and insant recovery
Touch the metal point again to re-start work
Combination of heating element& soldering tip
Slightly touching the metal point on the body of the soldering pen, then the Led light will be lightened up and job can be started.
If leaving the item unused for 15 seconds, the LED light will be turned off and the pen will get into sleeping mode automatically.
Handle the heated soldering ron with extreme care, as the high temperature of the iron can cause fires or painful burns
The first time you use the soldering iron it may smoke slightly as the heating element dries out. This is normal and should only last for approximate 10 minutes
Never file the specially-plated tip.
1PCS USB Soldering Iron
1PCS USB cable
We Will Send a Mobile Phone Stents As a Gift for Thanking for Purchasing on A-szcxtop
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The tip is very tiny making it easy to solder small and even many surface mount joints
- Since the heating element is the tip itself (as opposed to most irons where the element is deeper in the shaft and the long tip must get heated by it,) it is ready to solder in seconds.
- The unit is very light and small, easy to fit into any portable electronics kit
- Powers wonderfully off a portable USB battery
- The special tip is technically replaceable but doesn't actually seem to be available. However, since the entire unit costs so little, it's hard to imagine that the tips would be cost-effective to replace by themselves.
- The auto-shutoff feature kicks in a lot. Still, the tip heats so fast this hardly matters. It's still faster to use than any other iron I own.
- The unit isn't able to put out enough heat to do large solder joints. Big 10ga wires would be frustrating. But for _electronics_ I've had no problems.
For me, the pros easily outweighed the cons and I will have one of these in all my different electronic repair kits. Combined with my pencil-style multimeter, it has created a super-portable everywhere carry kit that is even better than the one I put together with my butane iron. Granted, it feels cheap (which it is,) but that doesn't mean it doesn't work.
The reviews where people are saying that the iron is weak might be about where the plastic buddy meets the metal iron tip. When first using the iron you really get the sense that's the plastic cap screws off. It doesn't. The metal ring inside is what clamps the iron to the body. If you use it without the ring then I can see the things snapping in half no problem.
I was able to comfortably use it from my USB battery bank but I noticed when I tried a cellphone charger it began to glow red on the tip (probably a bad thing) since the cellphone charger was 5.3V instead of 5V. This isn't that big of a deal, just make sure whatever supply you use is 5.0V and no higher.