Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TagsForDroid NFC Key Chain (MIFARE 1K)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on January 10, 2013
I programmed this key chain to switch my phone from my home WiFi network to my car's Bluetooth stereo. It does what I have programmed it to do. I tried more than one program for programming it until I found a program that I liked. (namely one that did what I wanted it to do!) I also ordered some of the sticker type product which turned out to be sturdier than I had envisioned from the product info. I may stick one of the stickers to the window mounted car dock in my car and find another use for the key chain. I like that the key chain (and stickers too as far as I can tell) allow reprogramming if you change your mind or determine that something isn't working the way you thought it would at first. No complaints. I gave two of these away as Christmas presents and was not told of any problems so I assume they liked them too.
on December 8, 2012
Very useful for carrying an NFC tag that you have programmed for output/action that will be require on the go. NFC tags really simplify repeated required actions or output on/from your droid: you don't have to speak or type the same 'command' over and over once you put it on a tag. Really quite simple to program the tags after you have programmed one successfully.
on April 24, 2013
durable, easy to set up, but that is based on the program your using to set it up with. rewriteable (which is awesome)

i use this in my car, tap my phone to it and starts the music app playing through my car speakers. lot better than sitting in the car thumbing through phone to set up music and everything things else. single tap, instead of 3 minutes going through your phone to start an app and play through the speakers....
on August 15, 2013
It's pretty useful and works great, besides their customer support it's very good too, I had a problem with one of my orders but they solve it very fast.
on May 2, 2013
I loved these so much, I bought more. I have made tags for my sister and others and these make them easily portable.
on March 29, 2013
this product is genius in both design intent and implementation. i quickly embraced the use of nfc tags when i got the gs3 and this just makes it so much easier to always have a tag on me
on February 23, 2013
Works well, inexpensive, compatible with my Nexus 7 and quickly sent.
Easily programmed with free NFC apps on the Google Play store. Highly recommended.
on March 16, 2013
Great for key chains or hanging in you locker... I use it for when I get our of the car and one is in my locker for when I enter the hospital!
on April 8, 2013
it is the perfect size, the perfect weight and works flawlessly with my Samsung Galaxy S3. I would recommend it.
on March 4, 2013
Very nice products. The cons I have about them is the advertisement of the website, but that can be removed.