YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now NYNN
I do taxes using the Taxact programs, what program can I download or app to be able to open this program to use?
asked by Sandra K. on August 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I am not familiar with any app in the Chrome Store that does taxes. However, I use TurboTax online tax software and since it's online, it doesn't require an application except an internet browser.
E. Pena answered on August 18, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is an app on the chrome web store for TaxACT. It's titled "TaxACT online".
Michael answered on August 19, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Unfortunately I cannot answer that question for you Sandra as I have not yet had the situation come up. I have yet to find any limitations with this Chromebook that I am typing on right now. I would think you could download an app for this purpose but I cannot confirm this. Sorry!
Anne T. Morris answered on August 21, 2013

A
Hello Sandra,
You ask a good question. I am a new Chromebook user, and frankly do not know much about using programs on the cloud. Perhaps you might find more useful information by checking directly with Google. With a tax preparation business, you will need to keep in mind security. Good luck with your search.
M. Love answered on August 23, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product