- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Breville BOV860BSS Smart Oven Air Fryer, Countertop Convection Oven, Brushed Stainless Steel
|Model Name||The Smart Oven Air Fryer|
|Color||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer with Element iQ System delivers top performance and versatility allowing you to air fry and choose from 11 cooking functions; Use super convection to reduce cooking time by up to 30% and deliver crispy air fried foods
- ELEMENT iQ SYSTEM: Using 5 independent quartz elements, smart algorithms steer power to where and when it's needed to create the ideal cooking environment; Sensing and digital PID temperature control eliminates cold spots for precise and even cooking
- DEDICATED AIR FRY SETTING: The Smart Oven Air Fryer can turn out guilt free French fries, chicken wings and so much more; Higher temperatures combined with super convection (maximized air flow) deliver delicious, crispy golden air fried foods
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: Convection can reduce cooking time by up to 30%; It speeds the cooking process by raising the hotter air and sinking colder less dense air for quicker heating
- 11 COOKING FUNCTIONS: Super versatile countertop oven and air fryer with 11 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: Toast, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Air Fry, Reheat, Cookies and Slow Cook
- LARGE CAPACITY: Large 18.9 x 16.5 x 10.9 inch interior with enough room for 6 slices of bread, 13 inch pizza, roast chicken, a 9 cup muffin tray and even for slow cooking with a 4.4 qt Dutch oven
- INTERIOR OVEN LIGHT: Integrated oven light automatically turns on at the end of the cooking cycle to help you see inside; It an be turned on at any time to see your progress; Replaceable componentry like your regular large oven
Discover similar items
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Founded in Sydney in 1932, Breville has become an iconic global brand that enhances people’s lives through thoughtful design and brilliant innovation. Breville is the kitchen appliance brand that delivers innovation based on consumer insights, empowering people’s potential to do things more impressively or easily than they’d thought possible in their own kitchen.
Compare with similar items
The Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer with 11 smart cooking functions including Air Fry The Smart Oven Air Fryer powered by our Element iQ system delivers maximum performance and versatility. Smart algorithms replicate the ideal cooking environment for air fry and 10 additional cooking techniques. Higher temperatures and super convection speeds up cooking time with great crispness.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is very similar but smaller. It’s a great little countertop oven and retains a lot of tht things I liked about its big brother (convention, air firing, bagel setting), improved a few things (knurled control buttons, flatter door handle, and of course smaller size so it fits better and doesn’t heat up thr bottom shelf of my cabinets.)
The trade off is mainly size - the old one was huge freakin. adorable. Coupe fit an omelette pan, cast iron Pan, of 13x9 baking dish — not so with this one.
I also really miss the rotation reminder which this doesn’t have. I used dehydrate once and proof never, so don’t miss those.
The build feels just slightly cheaper overall by just a little. Still a great little over, if you never had thr bigger version you’d be very happy with this .
The air fryer is amazing!