Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Are there Adds on Panasonic TV's? I heard about a visa advertisement on the volume UI, and videos on the app page.
asked by Dwight Carver on December 12, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Yes there are but only when you turn the tv on - I've never paid attention. And it's only when you turn on the tv.
mvalukas answered on December 12, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, there are. Quite annoying really. You pay top dollar for a high quality tv and they put adds as if it was a cheap kindle.
tbuyer answered on December 12, 2012

A
Hi Dwight, Sometimes when you adjust the volume, a small ad shows up, not a big deal at all. The only videos I see on the app page is a small screen in the middle showing the current program you are watching at the time you click the internet button.
akgirl answered on December 12, 2012

A
never actually noticed... i'll check later.. can't be too big if there..
Harold Chattaway answered on December 12, 2012

A
once in a while for a second no more than a second when changing volume. Also for a second when first turning on. Nothing to not get the tv over. I havn't seen any videos.
audiophill answered on December 12, 2012

A
As others have mentioned, you do see a Viera Connect ad when you turn on the TV but you can disable this by going to Setup, Advanced Setup, Viera Connect Banner, then select 'Off.'
petewit answered on December 12, 2012

A
I've never noticed it and you can disable ads in the settings tab which was one of the first things I did. it's been a month+ since owning this TV and the picture quality is exceptional
linus772 answered on December 12, 2012

A
The only place I have seen ads is on the internet home screen (accessed by clicking 'Internet' on the remote). It's very small and consists only of images; there's no audio or video to it. I haven't found it to be at all bothersome. On a side note, I LOVE this TV and highly recommend it.
gregorymichael85 answered on December 12, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product