Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Why are there so many movie reviews instead

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 13, 2009, 7:36:35 PM PDT
kem says:
of reviews of the actual disc. I hate when people do that. I already know what to expect from the movie. I want to know if the blu-ray is worth buying. Does it have a good transfer? How is the sound? The extras? Unless reviewers are commenting on that they should not be submitting reviews for something that they don't have yet.

Posted on Sep 15, 2009, 1:43:44 PM PDT
Hunk Golden says:
That's Amazon though. They need a separate distinction (or separate review altogether) for the disk(s) themselves. They don't allow for that. So unless somebody specifically includes their opinion of the disk(s) in their review, you don't get that.

Posted on Sep 16, 2009, 3:49:13 AM PDT
ScoobyDooFan says:
Just because YOU know what to expect from the movie doesn't mean that someone else has seen it. I hate people like you who whine and complain about stupid little things like this.

Posted on Sep 17, 2009, 5:43:45 PM PDT
J. Fanning says:
go to blu-ray.com for that kind of info
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 13, 2009
Latest post:  Sep 17, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
X-men Origins: Wolverine Blu-ray
X-men Origins: Wolverine Blu-ray by Hugh Jackman (Blu-ray - 2009)
4.2 out of 5 stars (3,985)