Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Are these not imitations? I saw some of the imitations in cheap price.
I hope it is not, so I can buy it soon!
If it is, do they have diffrent quality of sounds?
asked by C. Lee on January 7, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
I bought these PX-100 recently and they are the real deal. Paid 29.00+ and they sound wonderful, period. I have bought from Amazon many times so I think you can trust their normal listings. Buying from the "used and new" may be different story but I have had good luck with that as well.
Thomas Shumaker answered on January 20, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I also would like to know if imitations of this model are being sold by merchants through Amazon, as i have bought this in June 2007 for $49 plus from here at Amazon!!
A. G. Khonji answered on January 7, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks a million for your kind guidance about this headphone being sold by merchants other than Amazon. Now, I shall place my order with one of them, and thanks to you I shall rest assured that they are genuine Sennheiser, and not imitations. Thanks for giving up your precious time to enlighten us customers of Amazon. Much appreciated. May God Almighty bless you,
A. G. Khonji answered on January 22, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product