Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

Did they change the listing to remove the accompanying book?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-38 of 38 posts in this discussion
Posted on Sep 28, 2012 11:38:58 PM PDT
JJ350 says:
There was a book?

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 5:52:14 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 29, 2012 6:04:14 AM PDT
J. Arthur says:
If anyone has a set with the book shrink wrapped to the blu-ray box that they would be willing to sell, please send me a message. I am looking for one and have not been able to find it anywhere. Amazon CS indicated they do not have any more in stock. Thank you in advance.

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 6:39:54 AM PDT
My order was a July 21st pre-order, and surprisingly, I did get the "Exclusive Excerpted Edition" of the posters book shrink wrapped to my Bond 50 blu-ray set. There was a sticker (which I cut out and preserved) that says "LIMITED EDITION - INCLUDES ALL 22 BOND FILMS TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME ON BLU-RAY. OVER 120 HOURS OF SPECIAL FEATURES PLUS AN EXCLUSIVE BONUS DISC WITH ALL-NEW CONTENT".

I'm not sure if ALL the boxes are limited edition or if it was noting about the version with the book. I was thinking the former as it doesn't mention the book on the sticker.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2012 8:46:37 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 29, 2012 8:47:20 PM PDT
I ordered late on Tuesday (the day of release) and still received the exerpted book even though the book was no longer mentioned in the product description. Also, Kudos to Amazon for giving those who were supposed to get the book but didn't credit to get the 'full' version of the book.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2012 6:53:01 AM PDT
A. Ross says:
I have the book that came with the box set. I bought the full version book so I'd be willing to sell my book for $8, plus shipping.

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 6:31:37 PM PDT
J. Arthur says:
Thank you...I am actually looking for the set. I would like a factory sealed set with the book shrink wrapped to it. If anyone has one to sell, I am more than willing to pay your cost and a premium. Please let me know. Thanks again.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2012 6:40:46 PM PDT
I have one for sale. Let me know if you are still interested. If so, send me your email address.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 2, 2012 2:45:16 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 2, 2012 2:50:28 PM PDT
J. Arthur says:
Marco--definitely interested. I will take it. Amazon won't let me send a private message to your e-mail. My Amazon account should be set up so that you can send me a note. Just let me know price and shipping and I can send payment via PayPal right away. Thanks so much for helping me out!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 2, 2012 2:59:07 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 2, 2012 5:52:10 PM PDT]

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 6:55:00 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 6, 2012 6:59:55 PM PDT
I also received the Blu-ray without the promotional book even though I pre-ordered the set at the beginning of July. I contacted customer support and they said that they would send me a $10 certificate to purchase the book. Can you imagine that? Send me $10 to purchase a $27 item. So I would have to pay an additional $17, plus tax, plus shipping to receive an item that I already paid for? Unbelievable!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2013 4:48:06 AM PST
As a fellow prime member, I've yet to do a movie because the new ones I want to see are a week later at Amazon or hidden in so much junk that I don't care to waste my time. Since the price is the same over at iTunes, I usually go there. Amazon prices are slowly creeping up so if I wait to buy 3 movies I would get free shipping anyway and the two day delivery promise is history. My last prime order took 5 days. I found the same prices or lower at Best buy on new releases on pop music, sorry us folks into jazz have to pay the same price as Amazon. I found customer service always helpful and I found some great prices on older jazz and rock titles at a place called Zoverstock, out of England, I think, Expect slower delivery but you always get what you want and at great prices.

Posted on Jul 12, 2013 11:52:06 AM PDT
Do these BD set have Korean Subtitles?

Posted on Jul 14, 2013 6:47:52 AM PDT
I didn't even get a book and I spent all that money. Just watched "From Russia With Love, man, that sounds and looks great!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  22
Total posts:  38
Initial post:  Sep 19, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 14, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about