Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by MommyS on December 26, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
No, its unfortenenly not, but thanks. We already have the Cookie Shape Surprise. I need the puzzle. HotToys2008 is selling (on Amazon) the Learning Puppy AND the Cookie Puzzle together but for $149.95!!!!!!! No way...

I love Amazon, dont get me wrong. Its wonderful! I just dont like some of the sellers prices! ;)
aksrebekah answered on August 4, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This may be helpful. Right now from Amazon.com, the L&L Learning Puppy is only $21.79 with no shipping and handling and the Cookie Shape Surprise #L5846, if this is the one you're trying to track down, is $14.99 with no shipping and handling. What can get confusing is that Amazon hosts other e-tailers and they, not Amazon, typically can have prices that are higher. (Just make sure the "ship and sold by" is Amazon.com, not some other retailer.) My experience is that Amazon.com has great prices and with no shipping and handling on most items, it's still the best place to purchase.
Happy Mom answered on August 4, 2008

A
aksrebekah answered on July 31, 2008
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Chelsea answered on July 25, 2008

A
i totally agree. prices are either a steal or down right crazy. i can't find the fisher price cookie puzzle anywhere but amazon. the suggested retail price is 15 dollars but is 155 dollars here. i contacted the seller but surprise surprise haven't got a word back. seems to me someone needs to go to jail over these prices.
aksrebekah answered on July 9, 2008

A
Actually, couldn't find this product any where but amazon, so if I had to pay a little more then so be it. Satisfied customer.
K. Parker answered on June 12, 2008
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product