Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno
Customer Discussions > Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon forum

I hope they make Super Mario Sunshine 2

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 16, 2012, 3:52:59 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 26, 2012, 2:46:04 PM PST]

Posted on Jan 17, 2012, 3:19:40 PM PST
C. Jacobson says:
This isn't really related to LM2...
They just released SM3DL, and there were very mixed opinions on Super Mario Sunshine. I'd buy a second one, but it's unlikely it'll happen. It's more of a gimmick/experiment Mario game.

Posted on Jan 17, 2012, 6:15:18 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 26, 2012, 2:45:57 PM PST]

Posted on Jan 24, 2012, 8:32:49 AM PST
Aaron says:
erm..not really related to LM2 but ok..., anyway, Sunshine was awesome and all, but Im not so sure they will make another, it sounds cool, but.....ehhhh...

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2012, 12:56:53 AM PDT
Scarlet Lark says:
Super Mario Sunshine was one of my favorites! Really underrated... I hope they release a 3DS sequel.

Posted on May 4, 2012, 10:56:47 PM PDT
Alan W. says:
I agree, Scarlet Lark. A 3DS sequel would be great. A sequel on the Wii U would be even more amazing.

Posted on Jun 11, 2012, 12:22:39 PM PDT
Beef says:
Heck, I would be ok with just a 3D remake.

Posted on Aug 8, 2012, 4:27:33 PM PDT
SB Bro says:
The game did end with a sort of cliffhanger, The Running Man a.k.a. (Il Piantissimo) finding the magic paintbrush haha. I'd probably buy it. It was one of my most favorite games of all time. There were many frustrating moments (watermelon, cataquacks,yoshi boat-hoping to island) but it was very fun overall. Maybe without voice acting though, Bowser's voice was horrible. Like 'Beef' said, I'd also be happy with just a 3D remake. I can't play my gamecube game anymore because my little brother scratched it up.

Posted on Aug 11, 2012, 6:47:29 PM PDT
Ogun says:
The game was virtually unplayable to ppl who used default vertical controls cuz they were inverted. Good otherwise tho.

Posted on Sep 18, 2012, 10:03:09 AM PDT
I didn't have a problem with the inverted vertical controls, but did have a problem with the horizontal.

I would absolutely love a sequel to this game though. Recently went back and played a bit of it and it still holds up and it quite beautiful actually.

Posted on Sep 28, 2012, 2:20:48 PM PDT
Juan Cambon says:
I heard that Miyamoto is planning a 3ds sequel :)

Posted on Feb 5, 2013, 6:40:54 PM PST
wippernaut says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Jan 16, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon by Nintendo (Nintendo 3DS)
4.6 out of 5 stars (976)