Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Are they in a box or separate parts? I want to give them as a gift.
asked by X. Che on June 3, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I received it packaged in a squared box and individually bubble wrapped inside with peanuts. I was able to wrap and gift it the way it was shipped, after I inspected all the pieces of course.
deliwelipeli answered on June 3, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It was well packed in just one box. Makes it very easy to wrap.
Rita answered on June 3, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Everything arrives in an Amazon box, but the razor is in its own Merkur box. In other words, there's not really a presentation box to tie it all together.

Still, I received the set as a gift and was quite happy. The packaging is basic, but not shabby. I recommend a blade sampler to complete the gift, but it's easy to get started with what's included.
DrAwkward answered on June 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They were all nicely packed in the same box. In fact I got it as a surprise gift from my wife. I liked every single bit of box opening experience. Good luck.
SKD answered on June 3, 2013

A
They are in a box, but in separate parts. Each is wrapped in a little plastic baggie. I, too gave mine as a gift and kept it exactly how it came, just added some extra razors I ordered and wrapped the box.
Amazon Customer answered on June 4, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product