Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 5, 2006 9:55:15 AM PST
Wednesday says:
figured out for ourselves?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2006 9:42:42 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 31, 2007 12:30:12 AM PDT
K. Peterson says:
If you spend a lot of time listening to podcasts and reading countless pages of forums, the book will not be a revelation of any sort for you.

The book is a collection of the strongest (best supported) theories out there, and the authors dig through a lot of information to provide that supporting evidence. Their sources (all cited throughout the book) include information from interviews and appearances from Jo, as well as material from the HP books themselves.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2006 8:31:56 PM PST
Wednesday says:
We have a few guesses of our own...OK, so nothing revolutionary, thank you.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 10, 2007 12:09:41 PM PST
Seastorm says:
why though

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 22, 2007 9:13:26 AM PDT
Why what?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 22, 2007 9:18:38 AM PDT
I agree with K. Peterson's comments. As one who is a huge Harry Potter fan but who doesn't have the time and energy to read all those countless pages of forums, etc., I found this book to be a very handy summary of all the major theories and the various arguments pro and con for each. But I would agree that someone who has been closely following all of the above mentioned sources of information may not find it very informative. My verdict: this book is great, for the right audience.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 5, 2006
Latest post:  Mar 22, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions