HARAC Special Needs Nail Clippers for Arthritic Hands, Senior and Kids, Adapted Nail Clipper For Fingernail and Thick Toenail, Made in JAPAN (Blue)
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Enhance your purchase
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- [ADAPTIVE NAIL CLIPPER] It is a unique Japanese nail clipper for people with disabilities, weak elderly people, and children without stress. It can be used by simply placing it on a table and pushing it with the palm, arm, elbow, etc., so even people with disabilities can use it without grasping it. People with arthritis and paralysis can safely cut their nails. The ergonomic large and easy-to-grip handle also makes it easy to cut nails even for older adults with weak hands.
- [HIGH QUALITY NAIL FILE] You can use a nail file by opening the handle. It is designed to be easier to use even for older people because it is larger than a regular nail clipper's nail file. You can also put it on your desk and brush your nails with just one hand.
- [HEAVY DUTY JAPANESE STEEL BLADE] The blade uses high-quality and razor-sharp Japanese steel. You can cut your nails accurately and comfortably with a minimum of force. Since its sharpness, you can cut both fingernails and thick toenails. Each piece is manufactured, inspected by Japanese craftsmen in Seki City, the leading cutlery town in Japan.
- [THE CUT NAILS DO NOT SCATTER] Since the body catches the nails, the cut nails do not splash.
- [PRODUCT INFORMATION] Total Size: 2.91×1.45×1.77 inches / Blade: Japanese steel / File: Stainless steel / Body: ABS resin
Consider a similar item
Customers also search
Made By Craftsmen
HARAC scissors are made one by one by craftsmen who inherited the technology of scissors manufactured way back in 1933 and had been cultivated and improved continuously.
“HA (刃)” means “Cutlery and Scissors”, “RAC (楽)” means "Easy and Enjoy" in Japanese.
Fun to look! Fun to use!! Please enjoy authentic Japanese quality scissors with HARAC.
HARAC Nail+ Series -comfortable nail clipper -
SPECIAL NEEDS NAIL CLIPPER!
It is the ideal nail clipper for those who have faced trouble with general nail clippers.
It supports the following users:
- Elderly who have weak power
- Arthritis hands
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Injured hands
- Kids who have special needs, etc.
Various using way
Pushing on a table
Just place it on the table and press it with your finger or elbow. It can be a tabletop nail clipper.
Grabbing with entire fingers
Since you can grasp with all five fingers, even weak senior can reliably cut their nails.
Holding with the palm
The round shape allows you to hold it in the palm. It can also be used by those who have injured fingers or cannot move their fingers.
|HARAC Special Needs Nail Clippers (Blue)||HARAC Special Needs Nail Clippers (Green)||HARAC Special Needs Nail Clippers (Orange)||HARAC Special Needs Nail Clippers (Pink)||HARAC Special Needs Nail Clippers (Purple)|
|Made in Japan||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Item size||2.99" × 1.77" × 1.49"||2.99" × 1.77" × 1.49"||2.99" × 1.77" × 1.49"||2.99" × 1.77" × 1.49"||2.99" × 1.77" × 1.49"|
|Item weight||2.82 oz||2.82 oz||2.82 oz||2.82 oz||2.82 oz|
|Blade material||Japanese carbon steel||Japanese carbon steel||Japanese carbon steel||Japanese carbon steel||Japanese carbon steel|
|File material||Japanese stainless steel||Japanese stainless steel||Japanese stainless steel||Japanese stainless steel||Japanese stainless steel|
|Body material||ABS resin||ABS resin||ABS resin||ABS resin||ABS resin|
|HARAC Special Needs Safety Scissors (Blue)||HARAC Special Needs Safety Scissors (Green)||HARAC Special Needs Safety Scissors (Pink)||HARAC Special Needs Safety Scissors (White)||Special Needs Safety Scissors with base|
|Product Size||4.33" × 1.77" × 2.36"||4.33" × 1.77" × 2.36"||4.33" × 1.77" × 2.36"||4.33" × 1.77" × 2.36"||4.33" × 1.77" × 2.36"|
|Safety Blade Cover||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.99 x 1.77 x 1.5 inches; 2.88 Ounces
- Item model number : NAILP-BU
- Manufacturer : HARAC
- ASIN : B01H4NUUR8
- Best Sellers Rank: #27,465 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought these last week and was stunned at how great these worked with just my one good hand. Of course you need a little dexterity to be able to put it on a flat surface, but once you do, I was amazed at how cleanly they cut. They even catch most of the clippings, which you can empty out by tilting the gadget forward where you put your nail and basically shake them out! Really ingenius! It even has a rough area you reach by flipping it open, so you an file any rough spots down.
Seriously, I would recommend these to ANYONE with arthritis or quadriplegia and would DEFINITELY buy this item again!!
did not like the file part, I seem to keep rubbing my hand in there when I pick it up and it's quite rough.
However, I think in time and with use, I won't keep doing this. It cleans up nice and is very affordable. I
highly recommend these clippers!
Top reviews from other countries
長谷川刃物 極細デザイン用はさみ ボンドフリー DSB-100 ブラック
Reviewed in Japan 🇯🇵 on January 19, 2019
[[ASIN:B0037W56PC 長谷川刃物 極細デザイン用はさみ ボンドフリー DSB-100 ブラック]]
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.