- File Size: 515 KB
- Print Length: 233 pages
- Publisher: Never Did Point North Publishing (January 27, 2015)
- Publication Date: January 27, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00SJHXWGA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #802,016 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
I think about YOU Kindle Edition
|Length: 233 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Marissa moves away from everything she loves; marries and has a child. Several years later she’s divorced, raising her daughter, and thinking about HIM.
Drew cannot believe the love of his life is gone. Several years later he still hasn’t forgotten her and wishes he could’ve told her what she needed to hear. He can’t stop thinking about HER.
Marissa comes home. All the old feelings are there…for both of them. When Drew and her get back together and talk… they think about each other, their families, and most of all the magic of love.
K.S. Thomas rocks it!
The love story is sincere, and very easy to relate to, considering many people had that one true love from their past that was lost. This story also emphasizes the importance of a solid support group. Marissa didn't just walk away from Drew, she left her family and friends as well. When she returns home, they welcome her, accept her, and support her through this challenging transition in her life. Between her daughter, her family, and Drew, Marissa finds the love she never forgot and she holds on to him- happily ever after :)
I received this book for my honest review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Spoiler alert!!!! I want a chance to smack the ex, how could you not give us the moment. Women and real men would have celebrated around the world. Read morePublished 11 months ago by LNP
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary