Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
asked by Kate on February 25, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 26 answers
A
After my own experience and reading a lot of reviews I think the race to put the maximum pixels on small sensors has produced cameras inferior to those that only held six pixels, but produced quality up to 8 1/2 " X 11" printed images, which appears to be larger than many of the type of photographer who buy a camera like the S4000 ever print.
John T. Mclaughlin answered on September 16, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
s4050 is s4000. s4050 is available in colors eg purple camera etc.. they are exclusive to qvc or hsn/ home shopping
BrrrrinWi...... answered on April 2, 2012

A
S4050 are special due to color options to hsn & qvc. it is a s4000
BrrrrinWi...... answered on April 2, 2012

A
One difference I found between the S4000A and the S4000. The display on the S4000 is 460K while on the S4000A it's only 230K.
Blake L answered on April 29, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
LTR, You are correct! We here are very disapointed, and considering returning it; a very sad situation indeed. However, the pictures that did well are very clear. The camera is really not an "upgrade"! Good luck........
Richard Hill answered on April 11, 2011

A
LuvTheRing answered on April 11, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mr. Good, Sir, My Dad is working and does not yet know we just got a delivery notification from hsn.com. The camera is on the way, yes! Mr. Good, could you sort of hint to Dad to let me have the camera early, please? He will probably listen to you, he likes you. Thank you sir. Richard #2
Richard Hill answered on March 12, 2011

A
Phillip, "Ahhhhhh!" lol Robert indicated our camera's delivery was held-up due to the Pay Pal issue and will be on it's way soon; we hope.....
The Birthday-boy is rather anxious, to say the least....
Our friend, you sure keep your nose close to the grind-stone, we respect that. Your decorum is being well absorbed by my young partner sitting alongside.

A
Ahhhhh! According to Fuji's website, the camera will not be available till mid April.
Phillip I. Good answered on March 12, 2011

A
Just a got an e-mail from hsn.com! They were truly sorry for the delay, it happened that Pay Pal took too long to provide my shipping information. We've used Pay Pal for many years with no serious issues. So, I'm due to have my son's camera delivered asap. By the way. hsn.com has an employee, (Robert). He is a pure delight dealing with!
Wish all e-readers were as bright and kind.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product