Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on July 26, 2014
I'm happy these are gluten free or I couldn't eat them at all. I'm happy they have 20g of protein. I'm NOT happy about the way they taste, and let's face it, good taste is at least 85%-95% of what we all want in anything we eat. I should have looked at the ingredients list more carefully before I bought them -- strawberries are not even mentioned. There's a reference to "natural flavors" way down the list and I can smell something like strawberry. I prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate, but the so-called chocolate on these bars is awful. (The milk chocolate covering on their Chunky Peanut Butter bars is slightly better.) Ask yourself: if this reviewer prefers dark chocolate, but thinks the milk chocolate on the thinkThin peanut butter bar is better, how bad is the dark chocolate on these "strawberry" bar? ugh. There's a predominant flavor in both the strawberry & peanut butter bars that is the same, and neither of the bars is what I'd call tasty. I'll eat them until I've eaten them all - I cannot afford to waste them. But I won't buy the thinkThin brand again. I'm going back to Quest and Premier Protein bars. They're gluten free and have 20g of protein. They're more expensive! but they taste great!!
on March 13, 2012
As far as nutrition bars go, most are loaded with fat and sugar. These bars are excellent because they have zero sugar, zero gluten, lower in fat and are packed with protein. I tried just about every flavor but the chocolate covered strawberries is my fave. It's lower in fat than the rest and has a really good taste. I've read people complain about the taste, but remember..this is a zero sugar product. Most bars of the like taste awful but this one is more than tolerable. In fact, I prefer these over the Zone and Atkins and those are more like candy bars in my opinion. This one tastes more like a dark chocolate covered strawberry cookie. Absolutely delish! If you just want to sample, they carry them individually at Whole Foods but they cost $2 per bar. Amazon has the best deal for the box of 10. :-)
on February 24, 2011
This was the second Think Thin bar I tried. (The first being Brownie Crunch). I love chocolate and strawberries as a flavor combination but this one missed the mark. The chewy slightly crunchy texture is satisfying and the chocolate coating has a nice flavor. The strawberry is strong and synthetic tasting. It's a bit similar flavor wise to strawberry diet/protein drinks. It reminds me a bit of Carnation Instant Breakfast and Slim Fast. The first few bites are good but half way through the strawberry gets overwhelming.
I would recommend these only to people that absolutely love strawberry flavoring (they taste nothing like a real strawberry).

I wouldn't buy these again but I don't mind finishing the ones I have. It's a nice break from the chocolate on chocolate and chocolate peanut butter flavors of meal bars.

Nutrition wise these have 30 fewer calories than the other ThinkThin bars I bought (Brownie Crunch). 200 calories is normal for a meal bar and these do keep me going for a few hours. I wish they had fewer carbs though. They are 0 sugar but not close to 0 carb. They have 21 grams, only 1 from fiber and 10 from sugar alcohols. ThinkThin uses maltitol which I have found can cause a spike in blood sugar (and for some can cause digestive issues) with so many sugar substitute choices it'd be nice if this brand used something else. I'm guessing (since it's so popular) that maltitol is one of the cheaper ingredients to use.
These could be a bit 'healthier' given they are called 'ThinkThin' and even say on the wrapper that they are great for people with diabetes.
Overall I do enjoy this brand and will probably try a few different flavors to mix up my meal bar stash.
on March 20, 2017
Not my absolute favorite but, with coffee not bad!
on May 16, 2017
These are yummy!!!
on April 26, 2017
Delicious!
on April 20, 2012
I love this bar with a cup of coffee. They have a
really good strawberry and chocolate taste. Not many
strawberry bars out there. It hits the mark as an
afternoon snack and NO BLOOD SUGAR SPIKE !! Plenty of
protein for a bar. I give it 2 thumbs up.
on December 2, 2013
I am hooked! The price is about the same as the store but I could not find this flavor. I love sugar so when I find something that has zero sugar I most of the time just keep moving along. I have tried all most all of there flavors and if you need a protien bar to help you when you are on the run this is the brand! Amazon has all the flavors that you will never find in the stores and the prices are a little better than going to the Think Thin website.
on December 18, 2013
These are absolutely horrible!! It's nothing more than a graham cracker type substance with entirely too much strawberry extract covered in chocolate. I am very disappointed as I love the thinkThin bars in chocolate fudge and dark chocolate, but these are bad, terrible. And now I have an entire box that I guess I will be throwing out, waste of money I wish I could get my money back or exchange them for a better flavor. Very disappointed.
on September 7, 2014
Do you like strawberry bubble gum? If the answer is yes then you perhaps you will actually like these. If not, try another flavor. I recommend chocolate fudge flavor, they are very tasty, but the chocolate strawberry are really unpleasant tasting. Still if you are looking for a low GI or gluten free snack, Think Thins do the job, but I suggest a different flavor.