Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

71%
29%

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on August 9, 2012
Bottle never sweats, and keeps temperature for hours. I put water and ice in it around 2:00PM on Monday and Tuesday at 10:00 it still had about the same
amount of ice in it. I also used it on a military post with the outside temperature being around 91 degress.... 5 hours later IT STILL HAD ICE! Bottle comes with an installed strainer to keep ice from blocking liquid flow when drinking. I regularly don't drink hot liquids, so I can not contest to the HOT temperature functions of this bottle.
on January 23, 2016
Really a nice cup keeps everything cold for hours have not tried hot stuff yet.the only thing I don't like is when you take a sip.if you don't bend the cap that's attached to the handle back. It will drip all over you what ever your drinking.other wise it's great.
on September 9, 2015
I love how this bottle keeps my water cold for hours - and no sweat on the outside! I can put it directly on my desk without worry. My only 'thing' is that it does not fit in the cupholder in my car.
on January 1, 2014
it keeps my cold liquids cold for hours. At the end of day I still have ice cubes in my bottle
on June 28, 2015
The only disappointment was that the color scratches off easily, so that part is not so durable. But It keeps my drinks ULTRA COLD and never Sweats! Love that!!
on November 19, 2015
My husband loves this water bottle. Keeps cold things cold, hot things hot.
on May 19, 2015
best water bottle ive ever owned!! i love it :p

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.