Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
is this bike colapsable? can I put it in my car? is it possible to take this trike in a car or suv?
asked by ASQUAREDF on September 14, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
This bike in not collapsible and is very heavy.
K9Mom answered on September 16, 2010
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ooooooooo answered on January 16, 2011
Comment | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No! Yes! Yes!
I have a Mercury Mountaineer SUV. With the rear seats down, I put the trike on its side with the rear in first and the basket collapsed. Once in, I turned the front wheel and was able to close the rear hatch. The only negative is that the rear fender got a little bent due to the trike lying on its side, but I was able to straighten it. You will need two people to help load it in and take it out. So it will fit into a Mountaineer or Ford Explorer SUV but not an automobile.
Gsaxon answered on March 18, 2016
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought this second hand online and picked it up in an SUV with the back seats folded down and it fit fine. I was able to close the back hatch. I'm currently looking for a bike rack that can accommodate it though.
Petal Pusher answered on April 2, 2016

A
Not collapsible. I made wooden ramps and transport it in a Toyota Rav 4, It is tricky to get in, but you need to lower the handlebars. I take it to the local trails.
Diane answered on May 22, 2017
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product