Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17
this device works in others countries ?
asked by Barone on November 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Although I have not tried it outside the US, I don't see why it shouldn't work anywhere in the world. All it needs is access to the Internet.
John Smith answered on November 25, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This devices works in other countries. We have one in our Bangalore center and is working fine. Hope this helps. Thanks!
Nagendra answered on November 25, 2012

A
It should. However, mine did not work properly in the US. It needed to be within 10 feet of my wireless router to pick up the signal, and the colors were shades of purple. I traded it in for a laptop with HDMI and I have no problems viewing movies.
tdfuture answered on November 25, 2012

A
Yes, I bought it and am using it in Canada. On the other hand, it is hard to figure out what which features/services are available to non-U.S. users, and which aren't - and Google makes no effort to clarify what-so-ever.
Tom answered on January 6, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Some apps like Netflix will not work outside the US. What you would need to do to trick e.g. Netflix is to get a VPN service to the US and get a US-based IP address.
Aleksey Burdakov answered on September 10, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product