Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2006, 11:37:50 AM PST
Is it?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2007, 7:23:48 AM PST
A few of my friends despise it, but I think it's awesome. It's more difficult than Ocarina of Time. There are only 4 temples, but there is so much to do - skulltulas, collecting masks, and a hundred other things... I would get it, it's not that expensive to buy a used copy.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 23, 2007, 7:03:20 PM PDT
Bluejay Law says:
This game pissed me off when I was younger, but last year I picked it up again and found it to be better then any other Zelda game. Worth $30-$40 bucks tops, It's a great game 10 out of 5, but get a guide this game is tricky.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2007, 4:20:22 AM PST
grcii says:
When I originally played MM I enjoyed it about as much as I did OoT. A few years ago I played it again, and came to realize I loved it. I've played the game several times since then, and find that I enjoy it as much, if not more, each time. OoT has had the opposite effect.

To say the least, MM is my favorite console Zelda.

The biggest complaint I see people have with it is the time limit (and it isn't even that, really). Here's a tip: speak with the scarecrow.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2008, 1:46:03 PM PDT
Giggles says:
I felt the same way! I still like Ocarina of Time and kept playing it because I hadn't gotten all 100 Gold Skulltulas until recently or done everything on my own. Back when it first came out if I couldn't figure something out I had my then boyfriend do it for me. Like fighting Ganon(dorf)... I hadn't done it myself until this last time I played.
Anywho, Majora's Mask is just as good. Yeah only four bosses to fight as opposed to eight in OOT but there are a lot more Mini-Bosses. About the only thing I didn't like was the fact that you lose all your c-button items such as arrows and bombs & your Rupees if you save. But I quickly learned to go to the bank to deposit the Rupees before I saved my progress. Another annoyance is the number of times you have to kill the stinkin Wizrobes. He's an easy one to kill even without the advantage of seein his position on the map but it seems as if whoever made this game got lazy and didn't want to create anymore new mini-bosses. Also, getting the Goron charged enough to make it across was a pain. I still don't know how to do it and therefore gave up on the heart piece you collect from the child right before you fight Majora. Oh and Majora was too easy. I had all three incarnations down in five minutes!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2006
Latest post:  Jun 8, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about