Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
is this good for 2 yr old
asked by Annabanana on June 15, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Yes, My granddaughter loved it!!!! She will dumb the things out of the basket and put them in her play kitchen but then she put other things in the basket and carries it around. Then sits and pushes the buttons for sounds!! She plays with it all the time, always using her imagination too!
Redrose answered on June 15, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would think so. My 3 year old neighbor played with it one day and she seemed to have a lot of fun with it. My daughter was about a year when we bought it and she has fun with it as well.
Julie Fregeau answered on June 15, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Absolutely
Nancy answered on June 15, 2013

A
Yes. I think it would be great. They can practice with the shapes and play pretend.
Reviewer answered on June 15, 2013

A
My best friend's daughter is 2 and she often plays with this set too. She just LOVES playing make-believe with the whole set. She dances to the music as we sing and play along. And she likes finding the shapes and colors the picnic baskets asks her to find. I would say this a great toy for up to 5 years old or until your child gets more into other aspects of make-believe.
Jazz's Mommy answered on June 17, 2013

A
My daughter is now Two and does not play with it anymore. She loves dolls. She has not touched this toy but for the first few days she got it around 18 mos old.
LLPatrick answered on June 15, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product