Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno
Customer Discussions > PS3 Move Quad Charger forum

Is this not a Smart charger then?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 10, 2010, 8:11:05 AM PST
J. C says:
From what I read from the reviews, it looks like I must pull off the fully charged blue ones to the side in order to prevent the overcharge. Then what about the USB ports? Do I need to pay attention to my dualshock 3 to see if it's not blinking(charging) and must plug it off too?

If this charges 6 different devices and fully charges them at all different times due to their different usage, I don't see it being real nice to use since there may be a potential 4-5 different trips to see if a device or two is fully charged to plug it off. On/Off switch applies to all 6 ports, right?

Posted on Jan 21, 2011, 4:51:09 AM PST
paper tiger says:
I just bought one of these yesterday. It is a decent product, a little cheap feeling and light. Once the controllers are charged, you must either take them off the base, or flip the little on/off switch in the back. Both are a pain and I wish it would just turn off when done charging. I mostly charge up my controllers overnight. It even says in the manual, turn off base when not in use.

My big question, which I could not find a real answer anywhere was can I charge 4 Move controlers? The answer is no. The little cups on the top of the base are just the right size for 2 Move Navigation controllers and 2 Move controlers. I was a little disapointed with that as I never use the Navagation controller but I am constantly needing to charge all 4 of my Move controllers.

Over-all it is a good product, probably one of the best out there. However my big gripe is that it is constantly on, unless you turn it off.

Posted on Jan 23, 2011, 8:59:14 AM PST
J. Nguyen says:
The product description is a little bit hard to understand: "Charges up to 2 PlayStation Move motion controllers and 2 PlayStation Move navigation controllers." I haven't tried this yet, but have you tried using the usb charge slots in the back to charge your extra move remotes?

Posted on Jan 23, 2011, 9:59:43 AM PST
paper tiger says:
I have used the 2 USB ports in the back to charge my dual shock controllers, but anything will work.

I just wish it would shutdown after it is done charging. That is my only gripe. Besides that, it is a great charger.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 10, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 23, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
PS3 Move Quad Charger
PS3 Move Quad Charger by DreamGEAR (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars (244)