Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

So for those of you that already own these four games or most of them...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 12, 2012, 6:20:19 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 12, 2012, 6:21:54 AM PDT
RetroGamer83 says:
Are you still going to be purchasing this?. i already own the PS3 Collector's Edition version of SSFIV and SSFIIT: HD Remix from PSN. i don't own the other two games except for the PSN trial version of Third Strike: Online Edition.

The other goodies in this box set look amazing BUT that 11 disc soundtrack CD... W... O... W... that's the biggest reason for me why i want this. i love soundtrack CD's. i want that Third Strike soundtrack the most!.

Also the hardcover artbook. besides the soundtrack CD's this the other best thing about this set imo. absolutly love these artbooks!.

Since this is a Limited Edition (and i believe it will be since the SSFIV Collector's Edition really ended up limited) are you still going to making the purchase?.

$149 (plus tax, at least for me) is pretty steep but i need those soundtrack CD's lol. is what's in here enough to entice you to get this?.

Posted on Jun 12, 2012, 11:21:49 PM PDT
Cool Spot says:
i like CE/LEs of certain games, so I'll be getting the ps3 version.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012, 6:05:26 AM PDT
Gamemaster64 says:
SSFIV had a CE?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012, 1:18:39 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2012, 1:20:37 AM PDT
RetroGamer83 says:
Yeah. it came with the game (with the "Collector's Edition" banner on the top of it's artwork), a soundtrack CD w/the 17 character themes from the original version of SSFIV, "The Ties That Bind" anime movie on a seperate Blu-Ray and a Ryu (PS3 version) or a Crimson Viper (XBOX 360 version) figurine which were both about 2-3 inchs tall from what i remember. it's really nice!.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012, 5:10:31 AM PDT
Gamemaster64 says:
Uh? Isn't that the CE for SFIV?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012, 5:12:22 PM PDT
X. Le says:
Yeah Super Street Fighter IV never had a collector since it was an updated version game.

Posted on Jun 21, 2012, 4:35:03 PM PDT
RetroGamer83 says:
Whoops. sorry lol. yes the CE version was for SFIV from 2009.

Posted on Jul 5, 2012, 7:46:49 AM PDT
Vyprstryke says:
Ill be passing on this. I was originally intrigued by the soundtracks but i already have the games and since id be getting vouchers to dl games i already downloaded instead of a physical disc, not worth it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2012, 5:55:31 PM PDT
If you're worried about JUST the soundtracks, why don't you try from Ebay or find a seller that's selling them used?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jun 12, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about