- Synthetic sole
- BUILT FOR INDOOR CYCLING AND PELOTON: Everything about the Tommaso Pista was specifically designed to offer riders the best performance and value possible, at a great price. Dual cleat compatibility means that no matter what pedal system your class uses, the Pista will work perfectly. Please Note: this selection comes with LOOK DELTA cleats (Peloton Compatible). If you need SPD cleats for your indoor cycling class class, please select the bundle with those cleats.
- BUILT FOR INDOOR CYCLING & PELOTON: Delta Cleats already installed! Everything about the Tommaso Pista was specifically designed to offer indoor cycling class riders the best performance and value possible, at a great price. Dual cleat compatibility means that no matter what pedal system your class uses, the Pista will work perfectly. Please Note: this selection comes with LOOK DELTA cleats (Peloton Compatible). If you need SPD cleats, please select the bundle with those cleats.
- COMFORTABLE: Durable synthetic leather upper, and just the right amount of padding, allows the Pista to hug your foot for all day comfort. Ventilated mesh portions help to cool your feet with ease.
- QUALITY & PRECISION FIT: Low profile Velcro straps offer precision ergonomic fit, adding comfort and security to all of your rides. 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Please use Size Chart Image to ensure correct fit.
- GET A BETTER WORKOUT: Exercise the full range of muscles, by being able to push and pull on every revolution. Get the most out of every pedals stroke with our fiberglass reinforced sole, which provides optimal stiffness and maximizes power transfer. This breakthrough technology allows users to ride longer and faster using less energy.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Tommaso Pista Indoor Cycling Bundle||Tommaso Capri Indoor Cycling & Fitness Shoe||Tommaso Pista Aria||Tommaso Terra Mountain & Indoor Cycling||Tommaso Venezia||Tommaso Pista Elite|
|Cleats Included||✓||Option To Add Bundle||Option To Add Bundle||Option To Add Bundle||Option To Add Bundle||Option To Add Bundle|
|Compatible With Peloton Bike||✓||✓||✓|
|SPD (2-bolt) Compatible||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Look Delta & SPD-SL (3-bolt) Compatible||✓||✓||✓|
|Intended Use||Road & Indoor Cycling||Indoor Cycling & Fitness||Road & Indoor Cycling||Indoor Cycling, Mountain, Road||Indoor Cycling, Urban, Road||Road & Indoor Cycling|
|Recessed Cleat Area (Easier Walking)||✓||✓||✓|
|Color Options||Black/Pink, Black/Blue, White||Black/Pink, White/Gray||Black/Pink & Grey/Blue||Black/Teal & Black/Red||Black/Pink||Black/Purple|
- Package Dimensions : 11.18 x 8.43 x 4.17 inches; 1.7 Pounds
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : February 9, 2021
- Manufacturer : tommaso
- ASIN : B08549DGBT
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Notes on sizing: I think the reason people have different experiences regarding sizing up is because these fit like wide fit shoes. People with wide feet already size up when buying normal width shoes so they won't need to size up as much. People with normal width or narrow feet may need to size up more.
For instance, when I'm actually able to find shoes I like in wide width, I wear a 7-7.5. In normal width shoes, I wear an 8-8.5. I bought a 9 in these and they fit just right: tight enough with the velcro to not slip off but roomy enough to be comfortable during riding (my toes aren't pressing on anything and there's room for the swelling that can happen while riding).
I hope that helps more people get the correct size the first time :)
I recommend these for purchase despite some of the negative experiences described, especially if you have wide feet and/or a Pelaton bike. I wasn't sure how it was gonna go when I decided to get them but I'm really glad I did!
I only need these shoes for spin class, as I don’t have my own bike, so I don’t mind that the clips aren’t recessed. If you want to wear them outdoors on a real bike, you may want to get shoes with recessed clips so you can walk around easier. Overall, perfect shoes for spin class. Highly recommend!
By james michael hazlewood on November 16, 2018
I then attempted a second time to use them; I clicked into the bicycle and when I went to click out - the right shoe came out correctly; the left shoe came out correctly this time - but the clip was once again jammed in the pedal. I now have to wait again for someone in maintenance to remove the clip; and in the meantime, I have no spinning shoes to use. It is extremely different/difficult to do spinning with regular sneakers when you've used the proper shoes for 10+ years. The window to return these (purchased in August) is closed - so now I'm stuck with a defective shoe - that I am unable to use.