This deal is in your cart
You're on the waitlist for this deal.
This deal is now available
Deal already claimed
$23.99 (Save 27%)
tomtoc Laptop Shoulder Bag for 13.5 Inch New Microsoft Surface Book 3/2/1, Surface Laptop 3/2/1, 360 Protective Case Fit 13-inch Old MacBook Air/MacBook Pro, Waterproof Sleeve with Accessory Pocket
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|With Deal:||$23.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.00 (27%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wirecutter Pick Awards: Standing out by incredible carry versatility and outstanding quality, our A42 Series were appraised "A Great Laptop Bag" by Wirecutter (A New York Times Company)
- Superior Protection: tomtoc laptop sleeve features two CornerArmors at the bottom corners to protect your laptop/tablet from drops and bumps during potential accident like the car airbag; Soft fluffy interior and waterproof material exterior offers your device 360° protection from scratch, knocks, bumps or accidental dropping
- Roomy Space: Features a main compartment for laptop or tablet, two sealed pockets to easily store and transport accessories such as your charger, adapter, mouse, cables, phone, wallet, etc. You will always be able to find what you need, when you need it
- Premium Quality and Easy to Carry: Specially made with YKK zipper for long lasting life; Being lightweight and compact, The laptop case can be comfortably carried with the tensile PU Leather handle or double adjustable shoulder strap, or slipped inside your backpack, messenger bag or briefcase
- Widely Compatibility: Internal Dimensions - 12.80" x 9.14” x 0.67”; Perfectly fit 13.5" New Microsoft Surface Book 3/2/1 | Surface Laptop 3/2/1 | 13.3" Old MacBook Air (A1466 A1369) | Also compatible with 13-inch MacBook Pro Retina (A1502 A1425) | 12.9 inch iPad Pro (1st / 2nd Gen), etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Smart Case for AirPods Pro||Smart Case for AirPods Pro||USB-C to USB Adapter||USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter||USB-C to Ethernet Adapter||USB-C to DisplayPort 1.4 Adapter|
|Highlight||USB 3.0 (Data Transfer Up to 5Gbps)||Double Layer for Military-Grade Protection||USB 3.0 (Data Transfer Up to 5Gbps)||4K@60Hz||Up to 1000Mbps||8K@60Hz / 4K@120Hz|
tomtoc was founded by a group of enthusiastic tech-heads in 2016. We are passionated to create original designs that blend in the protective carriage of digital gears with the pursuit of fashion.
Premium craftsmanship and ultimate user experience of our products have facilitated tomtoc being favored by users and significant media globally.
Compliments on the Brand
“Best cases and sleeves for the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro” - 9to5mac, 06.11.2018
"Best Surface Pro Sleeve and Bag" - Digital Trends, 12.11.2019
"Favorite Laptop Sleeves and MacBook Pro Cases" - Wirecutter, 07.12.2018
"The ultimate sleeve for the MacBook Pro" - MacSources, 23.01.2019
- Innovative Original Design
- Premium Craftsmanship and Quality
Wirecutter Pick Awards
Standing out by incredible carry versatility and outstanding quality, our A42 Series laptop bag were appraised "A Great Laptop Bag" by Wirecutter (A New York Times Company).
CornerArmor Patent Design
tomtoc laptop sleeve features two CornerArmors at the bottom corners to protect your laptop/tablet from drops and bumps during transportation like the car airbag.
360° superior protection
Soft fluffy interior, thick protective ridge around the zipper and waterproof material exterior offers your device 360° superior protection from scratch, knocks, bumps or accidental dropping.
Organized Accessory Pockets
tomtoc's laptop shoulder bag features two front large zipper compartments for additional storage. With penholders, small card pocket, the bag makes it easier than ever to organize your digital accessories.
Internal Dimensions - 12.80" x 9.14” x 0.67”; External Dimensions - 13.6" x 9.96" x 1.26"
Make the sleeve perfectly compatible with:
13.5 inch Microsoft Surface Book 3/2/1
13.5 inch Microsoft Surface Laptop 3/2/1
13-inch Old MacBook Air (A1466 A1369)
13-inch Old MacBook Pro with Retina (A1502 A1425)
12.9 inch iPad Pro (1st / 2nd Gen)
Also fit other 13 inch laptops:
Dell Inspiron 13 5000 | 13 7000 | Latitude 13 3000 2-in-1
HP Stream 13 | Spectre x360-13 | ENVY-13t | Chromebook x360-14
Acer | Chromebook R 13 | Swift 1 | Swift 3 | Spin 1 | Spin 5 | Spin 7
Asus ZenBook 13" | Flip 13.3" | Flip S 13.3" | S 13.3" | S13 13.9"
ThinkPad X1 Carbon (5/6th Gen) | X390 | X390 Yoga | X380 Yoga | L390
ThinkPad 13 | 13 Chromebook | Yoga 900 (13") | X1 Yoga | Lenovo Yoga 710 (14”)
HUAWEI MateBook 14 | D 14"
Compare with similar items
tomtoc Laptop Shoulder Bag
This classic lightweight yet durable shoulder bag is perfect for protecting and transporting your laptop or tablet, as well as providing convenient everyday storage. It can also be utilized as a general purpose bag, or even used as a fashion accessory. Deluxe, high-end design and top-quality materials combined with practicality and general usefulness make the shoulder bag an essential purchase.
Adjustable Padded Shoulder Strap
Soft material thick pad, fully-adjustable detachable shoulder strap and top Leather handle provide maximum comfort and perfect fit for everybody; The detachable padded shoulder strap allow you to use it as a handbag or a sleeve in your Backpack
A specially-designed carry handle means you can transport your device comfortably and conveniently, while a ridge fitted inside the briefcase offers your device 360° protection from everything from zipper scratch to damage caused by knocks or accidental dropping. The innovative self-locking zippers have been adapted to ensure that when they are 'locked' in place, the briefcase will not accidentally open, offering increased levels of protection.
Reinforced Edges and Corners
Reinforced edges and corners offer 360° protection and safeguard against any potential damage caused by accidental dropping
Organize Your Digital Life
Two sealed pockets can easily store and transport accessories such as your charger, adapter, mouse, cables as well as everyday items like your phone, wallet, cards and pens. These pockets are sectioned off into compartments to keep your belongings organized. You will always be able to find what you need, when you need it. The unconventional and unsymmetrical design of the pockets make the bag even more trendy and desirable
Visible screen diagonal
14" / 35 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two bones to pick, but not taking off any stars. Not what I like, but for other folks this might be exactly what they want.
1. From the photo, I thought I'd have more room in the front pockets than what is there. The pockets don't have much depth, and without gussets won't expand at all. Both front pockets have internal pockets for a pen and other small items you don't want rolling around in the main pocket, but if you put much of anything in the internal pocket, there won't be room for that bigger item you want to put in the main pocket. In the left (bigger) pocket I've got a (Lenovo) power adapter attached to an APC PnoteProc8 surge protector (small, 600 Joules, highly recommended), AC cord in the main pocket, and a Yoga mouse (very thin) in the internal pocket. In the right pocket I've got an SD card reader, thumb drive, USB-C to USB-A adapter, and a pen in the internal pocket plus a business card wallet and phone charging cable in the main pocket. On the one hand, that is a full complement of what I need for travel, but on the other hand, that small complement of items completely fills both pockets. Both are on the edge of bulging with that load, and adding even one more small thing will overstuff the pockets, making them hard to close and causing the contents to possibly dig into your laptop despite the generous padding. That photo showing the pockets overflowing with goodies as if everything they show could fit in there is just B.S. If you have more than what I describe, look for a different case. And note that the shoulder strap, which on a sleeve-style bag like this will mostly be carried in one of the pockets to be used only when traveling with overly-full hands, cannot fit in either pocket given what else I'm carrying. Tomtoc should have further differentiated this case from their non-shoulder-strap version by including pocket gussets on this model. A definite missed trick, even though that also would have increased the price.
2. The max internal dimensions they list for the case are a bit misleading. You can have one dimension at the maximum 12.8" or the other dimension at the maximum 9.14" but not both. The problem is the really nice (read protective) edge padding, which is rounded at the corners. My Lenovo Yoga 920 measures 12.68" x 8.81" and it just fits. (Indeed, if I overstuffed the pockets, I would expect the fabric pulling on the inside faces of the pockets to cause the laptop to fit poorly and make the laptop zipper hard to close.)
The padding and pockets make this thing thicker than a typical sleeve, but it still feels like a sleeve. If you aren't carrying more than I describe, this case is the ticket. At this price ($30 when I purchased), it's hard to go wrong.
The only tiny knock I'll make (but not enough to take out a star) is that the blue is lighter than the picture. Still looks fine and matches the Star Wars cover of my laptop.
I also love that this is a slim case. Easy enough to use like a slip case but with a handle and strap.
This sleeve met my needs perfectly. The pockets are just big enough for the accessories I need to get through a full workday - charger, lightning cable, earbuds and a power pack. The charger fits into the smaller pocket perfectly, bulging just a bit if I wrap the cord separately. If you wrap the cord around the charger itself, it’s a tight fit, but still doable (see the pics - I wrapped the cord in a Velcro strip to keep it from tangling). My iPhone and various cables/earbuds fit in the larger pocket just fine.
The lines are clean and stylish, the opening is just big enough to keep my laptop secure without being a super tight fit, and the zippers all work smoothly. And it fits perfectly in the laptop section of my 17” laptop briefcase, so I can consolidate my carryons just as I’d planned.
The fact that it has strap connectors is a bonus! However, please note that the strap barely visible in my pictures is an aftermarket one I use on my larger bag. The strap that came with this one is ok, however be aware that if you prefer a shorter strap adjustment, the shoulder pad won’t sit right - it’s too snug to fit over the strap buckle and sits too far forward to be of use. Not a problem for me since I’ll just be switching the strap from my larger bag to this one when needed, but worth noting.
Update: after several months, this bag is still holding up with near daily use. Zippers are still smooth and very few signs of wear. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing a minimalist yet flexible bag.
Top reviews from other countries
Issue was laptop with 15+ screen, cases either to bulky or look horrible.
This case is perfect on both counts, v slim but offers good protection. As for durability it is early days but seems good