Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

too many things are broken in MW3

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 22, 2011, 6:49:56 AM PST
anonymous says:
1>grenade launchers and launcher related weapons are nerfed. if you gonna nerf it, then you might as well remove it from the game.
2>claymore and bouncing betty are broken.
3>equipments don't work the way they suppose to. for example, SAM turret's missiles miss UAV or advanced UAV all the time.

Posted on Nov 22, 2011, 8:41:34 AM PST
Reply:

1>the grenade launcher is a improvement in your weapon, not the primary weapon....and, it´s quite annoying get shot by those (noob) guys in MW2 that use the grenade launcher all the time....it´s too much appelative....
2>claymore and bouncing bettys works well in MW3, unless your opponent is using the Stalker pro perk (delay the ignition of those itens);
3>I admit that the sam turrent could be a little more effective against UAV (advanced UAV are not detectable by SAM Turrets and do not appear on the map).

Posted on Nov 23, 2011, 9:27:32 AM PST
mhn92 says:
I keep hearing this term "nerfed" a lot, but don't know what it means when you are describing weapons. For an example, what is a "nerfed" grenade launcher?

Posted on Nov 24, 2011, 8:42:11 PM PST
RC says:
i'm guessing nerfed means does same amount of damage as a nerf gun which equals to no damage at all. They ruined MW3... they took away too many things... there is no different playstyles everyone plays the same now... the spawning is awful... i can go on and on...

Posted on Nov 25, 2011, 6:24:30 PM PST
MrnDpty161 says:
Well, then the evil corporate types at activision are litereally calling the ambulance from laughing too much, having raped the VG landscape of its wealth, therebye making billions out of a cheap and shoddy game with horrible broken mechanics. Why its a pile of digital crap and those responsible should be hunted down and terminated.

Posted on Nov 26, 2011, 9:43:45 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 26, 2011, 9:45:07 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 30, 2011, 5:20:29 AM PST
bordersj2 says:
Only thing that seems 'broken' is the network lag. I mean, I'm not a 12-14 hour per day 120 kill player by any stretch of the imagination (I've probably played a total of 5 hrs. so far of multiplayer...), but even I can tell there's a big time lag issue when you unload a clip and get blasted by one assault rifle shot from distance... and the 'cam' shows that the other shooter didn't use one shot but half a round himself. lol Oh... and sometimes getting on to even play is a b!t#* too. I've seriously considered selling mine.

Posted on Dec 12, 2011, 7:32:10 AM PST
anonymous says:
also, i noticed strange bug of sprinting causes me to switch from primary weapon to secondary weapon. it is annoying.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012, 1:08:38 PM PST
Tank Praul says:
same players with unreal host-advantage constantly,
they are the same arrogant, cocky, talent-less masses that whine over "camping". as if the real military runs around in circles

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012, 1:25:11 PM PST
Tank Praul says:
shot-guns are terribly nerfed, all guns should be based on reality (the gun names are real) . ballistic specs are readily available
8" barrel 44mag one shot kill 100yards, no problem . 3"12 gague buck-shot, no problem . that's what hunters use. if real ballistics make shot guns too powerful for "ballanced" game-play , then take them out, but isn't that the whole point of customization?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Nov 22, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about