4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- SquareTrade award-winning service is there when you need it, 24/7
- Fast repairs or replacements get you up and running as quickly as possible
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
topAlert Emergency Solar Hand Crank Dynamo AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio, Flashlight, Reading LED Light, Cell Phone Charger w/ USB adaptor
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This is a MUST for any survival kit.
- It comes with AM/FM/SW/weather band radio, thermometer, cell phone charger jack, dc to USB charger adaptor, bright LED flashlight, and a flip up LED reading Light.
- It can be charged by solar, hand crank, 110 outlet (power adaptor not included), or 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Unit is small, compact, light, and easy to carry.
- Brand New FM Shortwave Weather band Solar Dynamo Rechargeable Radio Includes Siren - Light - Thermometer – Charger
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This is a MUST for any survival kit. It comes with AM/FM/SW/weather band radio, thermometer, cell phone charger jack, bright LED flashlight, and a flip up LED reading Light. It can be charged by solar, hand crank, 110 outlet (power adaptor not included), or 3 AA batteries (not included). Unit is small, compact, light, and easy to carry.
4 Ways to Power Up:
Hand Crank The Dynamo Handle
Unit is self-charged by the built in solar panel
Battery Power (3 "AA" Batteries Not Included)
DC Adaptor 12 volt (Not Included)
4-Brilliant White LED Flashlight
4-Led Solar Powered Work Light
1-Red Emergency Light
Built In Speaker
Cell Phone Charging Jack (DC Cord and USB adaptor is included)
Dimension: 24 2x 118 x 84 mm or 9.5"x 4.6 x 3.3 inches
Weight 1 pound 3 oz (with out dry cell batteries)
Universal USB Charger:
Works with many USB powered devices including MP3 players, GPS units, PDA units and Bluetooth headsets. Simply use your existing portable device's USB charging cable.
Compatible with most modern phones with included USB adaptor for BlackBerry, Nokia, LG, Samsung, Motorola, Sony-Ericsson and other brands that utilize USB Cable inputs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's definitely made in china (i bet) and is of a lower quality than other products. I kind of wish I spent ten or 20 dollars more and got something that was of much better quality.
It was a pain in the butt to try and dial in the stations on the radio as the stations didn't even come close to lining up with the dial.
While I might have liked to have spent more for a better product, it might not be a bad idea for someone that is looking for 'something' to store in their basement in case they 'might' need it in the future.
- Solar panel seems to work
- This, along with any other hand crank device, will take hours upon hours to realistically charge a phone. You might consider buying a small solar panel designed to charge phones if that's what you are after.
- the radio dial markings are a guideline and are only somewhat useful
- this is a cheaper product. I don't think it'll hold up with tons and tons of use. But for an emergency, it should do the trick
The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because - it needs to come with the DC ADAPTOR to charge w/elect---- and it does not.
a) the battery compartment hardly would fit batteries and would not fit rechargeable ones.
b) the radio sometimes turns off at random times and requires.cranking to work again.
c) (M🅰JOR) the crank brole after only having it 2 days, even while in the closed position.
d) the unit will not work if you close the reading lamp while it is turned on, unless you crank it again.
e) (minor) the thermometer has stayed at 65 deg. the whole time even though that is not the actual temperature.
This product is great, but get another one.
I haven't read the user guide yet, I didn't have time. I feel like that is the best place to sart but I'm posting my thoughts at first glance. I cranked it about 50 times just to check it out. So far it works pretty well. It is made out of plastic. I am not sure the grade of the plastic but I've read that if you crank it too roughly that it can break. The light is not too bad at all. Both lights light up pretty well. I will test them in the dark as soon as I can. I will post more as I inspect the radio more and read the user guide.
I reall like this radio and would rate it higher if I can figure out how/if it can charge my phone. I may have to crank the radio more than I have. The radio has a chart that states how long to crank it for different devices. I tried to see if my phone would show that it was charging but it didn't even do that.
This is a super little radio. Works great. I live in tornado alley and have had to use it several times. You can follow the exact path of the tornado by location, speed, and debris field. The siren is LOUD and flashlight and LEDs are great when electricity is out. For the price, you can't beat it. It is lightweight, easily portable if you are camping. We use it with the solar charger anytime we are out on the lake and radio works very well. I always keep batteries in it just for extra preparedness but the rechargeable battery works fine.