totes Women's Clear Bubble Umbrella
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLEAR STYLISH BUBBLE UMBRELLA: Waterproof clear canopy for maximum rain coverage and see through visibility.
- WINDPROOF AND RAINPROOF: With 51” canopy, you’ll be protected from the wind and the rain so hair and clothes stay dry
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Steel shaft with classic handle design
- FASHION FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS: Clean, distinct totes bubble design umbrella is the perfect rain accessory for a wedding, graduation, prom, or everyday city walking
- EASY AND DURABLE , Care instructions: Leave open to dry, Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Materials: Synthetic
Frequently bought together
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Let your style shine through even on rainy days with totes clear bubble umbrella. Enjoy full protection from wind and rain with a dome-shaped 51-inch clear bubble canopy – totally see-through coverage that protects your hair and makeup from the elements. Easily navigate busy city streets with a clear dome-shaped canopy that won't obstruct your vision or bump into people passing.
From the manufacturer
The totes difference
Armed with intuitive features like easy-to-hold handles and fuss-free tie straps, totes umbrellas outsmart the rain. Strong but lightweight, they’re engineered to last through a lifetime of stormy weather or we'll replace it for free.
- Smart design features
- Trendy shades and prints
- Durable and reliable
Clear protection lets your style shine through
On rainy days, negotiating busy streets while staying protected under your umbrella usually means awkward bumps and run-ins. But totes’ clear-view canopy umbrellas let you see where you’re going so you can navigate crowded sidewalks with ease.
Whenever rainy weather comes, this smartly designed umbrella will do the trick. Bring the totes clear umbrella with you on special occasions or a casual stroll -- its simple design and clear canopy lets your own personal style shine through.
- Increase your visibility with crystal clear canopies
- Enjoy natural light even on cloudy days
- Complement any outfit with the neutral design
Navigate busy commuter streets with the clear-view canopy, which allows you to see where you're going while staying dry.
Stylishly Clear Options
Clear-view canopies come with trendy prints and colorful patterns that keep you protected while you walk.
Trusted Since 1970
Strong but lightweight, totes products are engineered to last through a lifetime of stormy weather.
|Description||With a premium design and see-through bubble canopy, our Signature umbrella features lightweight but heavy-duty materials, oversized canopy, pinch-proof runner, comfortable handle and deluxe matte silver finish.||Equipped with the same see-through canopy as our Signature model, this affordable model comes with an easy-grip curved plastic handle and stylish bubble design.||Perfect for tiny hands, our Kid's Bubble features an easy-grip plastic handle and child-safe spoke protectors. The clear canopy makes visibilty through the rain on the way to school a snap.||Our new clear umbrella has a compact folding design that fits into a bag or pocket for easy travel. Made with an exclusive revolutionary fabric, this umbrella is softer to the touch and clearer than ever for remarkable visibility.||Stay on the dry side with our smartly designed InBrella...where innovation meets style. This extraordinary umbrella closes inside out, keeping water away from you.|
|Canopy||Ultra Clear||Ultra Clear||Clear||Ultra Clear||Ultra Clear|
|Canopy Size||51”, 1-person coverage||51”, 1-person coverage||38", 1-person coverage||42”, 1-person coverage||47”, 1-person coverage|
|Handle||Durable Acrylic||Grey Plastic||Grey Plastic||Rubber Coated||Black Plastic|
|Opening||Manual||Manual||Manual||Auto Open||Auto Close|
|Available in prints||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|PVC Free (July 2018, ≤ 10% PVC)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Find your perfect umbrella for any weather
totes umbrellas come in several styles to keep you protected from inclement weather. Whether you need protection from the rain, high-speed wind, or the hot sun - totes has you covered.
The totes Difference
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When In crowded areas it’s very convenient because I doesnt take up so much space like a traditional umbrella but
It’s wide enough to cover myself and my backpack. Two people are able to fit awkwardly inside but I’m pretty sure this type of umbrella design is meant for you to go solo.
Being a Tote's umbrella I was surprised at the poor quality - the plastic is no where near durable. It rained during the event I purchased it for and I opted to attend without the umbrella. They might as well dub this a disposable umbrella as I'm sure there is a small finite number that it will be of any use. Even the stitches looked like they would quickly tear away from the umbrella. If you only need it for one use, then go ahead and purchase - from a distance it looks cute enough.
Top reviews from other countries
So, here is the direct comparison between the two brands.
- the Tote's bubble is very slightly larger than the Fulton Bubble. Tote wins.
- the Tote's has a very thin grey line at the bottom perimeter of the bubble while the Fulton has a much wider white (can be other colors) line. The wider line allows people to see the space occupied by the umbrella better when they walk around you on the sidewalks. On the other hand the vision from inside the bubble is slightly better with the Tote as the line does not interfere at all. No winner, it's a mater of preference.
- the opening mechanism is definitely superior for the Fulton; it is acceptable for the Tote. Fulton wins.
- the transparent plastic is very slightly thicker for the Fulton but it is sufficiently thick for the Tote to last at least for a while. Fulton wins.
- the plastic of the Fulton does not smell and does not stick. The plastic of the Tote does not smell and does not stick either. No winner.
- the handle is white on the Fulton, grey on the Tote. It is better quality for the Fulton. Fulton wins.
- overall the Fulton is better built but I don't believe it is worth the 30% price premium. For the price/quality ratio Tote wins.
I will see how long it lasts but I suspect it will be just slightly shorter for the Tote than the Fulton but not by much.
I thought I would send it back and get a Fulton if it was not good enough but I am satisfied with it and I am keeping it.
If you don't mind paying 30% more for a plastic umbrella, the Fulton is the better choice. Otherwise, the Tote is an excellent choice.
Si pretenden entender que porque una paraguas se puede cerrar es plegable, en serio que absurdos. Una paraguas plegable o foldable es una cosa totalmente diferente.
Eso sí, se aceptó la devolución muy rápido y el reembolso.