Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.45 shipping
totes Auto Open Wooden Stick Umbrella, Black, One Size
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- totes Coat application repels water for superior rain protection
- Classic wood crook handle for a secure grip, totes Umbrellas-Size:Canopy Arc Dimensions;Medium:38-41",Large:42-54",Extra Large:55-68".
- Opens automatically with the touch of a button
- Canopy Size: 48 inches; Folded Length: 36 inches
- Backed by totes’ lifetime warranty – if yours breaks, simply return it to our warranty center
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Classic design meets supreme durability with the totes auto open wooden stick umbrella. Wooden crook handle provides a classic look with easy handling and a secure grip. Automatically opens with the touch of a button keeping one hand free when you're on the go. totes Coat application repels water for superior rain protection. Generous 48-inch canopy offers full coverage from the elements. Totes stands behind our umbrellas so if yours breaks, simply return it to our warranty center. Care instructions: Leave open to dry. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
From the manufacturer
Totes. Love the rain.
Armed with intuitive features like easy-to-hold handles and fuss-free tie straps, totes umbrellas outsmart the rain. Strong but lightweight, they’re engineered to last through a lifetime of stormy weather or we'll replace it for free.
Ingenious solutions to outsmart the rain
We've solved the hassles of wet weather with stylish, durable umbrellas that will have you looking forward to rainy days. With intuitive and convenient features, you'll stay protected from door to door. An open/close push button deploys in a snap while an ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold. A wide tie strap makes storage fuss-free once you're safe indoors.
We've got the right umbrella for any occasion -- clear styles for special events, compact models to keep with you for unexpected showers and golf umbrellas with extra-large coverage to protect you and a friend. With trendy prints and vibrant color options, you'll find a totes umbrella that fits your personality.
- Smart design features
- Trendy shades and prints
- Durable and reliable
- Lifetime warranty
The totes difference
Colorful and Fashion-Forward
Umbrellas are functional and stylish rainy day accessories that you can mix and match with your outfits. The totes in-house design team creates colorful prints and patterns that complement your personality and the latest trends.
Intuitive to Use
Smart features include push button operation, a wide tie strap and an ergonomic handle for easy use.
We guarantee your totes umbrella for life, or we'll replace it for free.
Find your perfect umbrella for any weather
totes umbrellas come in several styles to keep you protected from inclement weather. Whether you need protection from the rain, high-speed wind, or the hot sun - totes has you covered.
The totes Difference
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Construction: Strong. Holds up during windy days, not indestructible like the all-weather kind but does the job just fine.
- Style: Looks like a $100+ umbrella with the wood handle and nice tip. Classic style. Got a lot of compliments
- Cost: Its not too expensive where you will kill yourself if you leave it at a bar or somewhere.
DO NOT purchase. It looks good, but it's not sturdy at ALL.
- It is long enough to be used as a cane for me (6'3")
- It has supported me casually (and frequently) leaning on it (180 lbs)
- It is long enough to comfortably use as an umbrella (imagine that!)
- The hook is great for everything (ie hang on arm to free hand, hang on coat rack to store)
- Easier to leave out to dry (when at work or in public), just lean it against a wall
- It isn't embarrassing to carry around when there is a chance of rain
- Note that it is not big enough for two, but it is long enough that I can comfortable hold it over my wife when we are caught in the rain.
We don't have high winds here, so I can not attest to the rib strength. It has worked fine in winds < 25 mph. All of this is auxiliary, the crux of this umbrella's value is:
When it is raining, I don't have to hunch over and hurry from my car to a building while trying to squeeze under a flimsy compact umbrella; I open my door, press a button, the umbrella pops open and I enjoy my casual walk in the rain.
Avoid this brand for your own safety.