- "Transference is a beautifully written book. Strong and powerful characters, teeming with intense emotions. I couldn't put it down--Eve and Preston owned me." - Melanie Moreland, New York Times Bestselling Author.
- "Transference is one of the cleverest, most gut-wrenching books I've ever read. I'm a huge fan of taboo, and Ava Harrison delivers a smart, witty, thought-provoking forbidden affair that unfolds slowly and beautifully before our eyes" - LJ Shen
- "Ava style of writing is incredible, it's so descriptive and so beautiful that makes the reader feel every part of the story and feel every emotion the characters are experiencing." -Goodreads Reviewer
- "Ava has a way of writing a broken person that is still strong. She doesn't write the perfect character. She writes the ones that we sometimes relate to a little too closely. She writes the real characters." -Goodreads Reviewer
- "Her words are poetic, beautiful, gripping, and real, and I have fallen in love with her writing." -Goodreads Reviewer
About the Author
Ava Harrison is a New Yorker, born and bred. When she’s not journaling her life, you can find her window shopping, cooking dinner for her family, or curled up on her couch reading a book.