Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 153 reviews
on March 20, 2014
This is a great basic but motivational book to help you get better with your finances. I have read a lot of reviews of people complaining about the amount of stories in this book or that it is too basic. What people need to understand that motivation is as important as knowledge. Most people like me, reading this book can somehow identify with some stories and realize we have a problem. The book is basic because it is for people looking to learn how to get out of debt through baby steps. I see a lot of people complain that it doesn’t show them advance stuff. But if this same people can’t even get out of simple debt how can they invest or do other things? By getting in more debt? This is a basic STARTING point for people who want to change their bad financial habits.

Pros: Easy, motivational, and for people (like me) financially irresponsible, trying to change

Cons: Not for so called finance gurus, not for investing, etc.., or people with no debt (unless you want to read successful stories about people paying of debt)
Fortunately I am out of debts and me and my wife are on the step where you start saving for your retirement and creation of wellness.

I always have considered myself very well structured on my personal and business finances and this book helped me even more and gave me more confidence on how we are doing and planning our financial retirements.

Ramon
on April 19, 2017
Very good
on November 9, 2016
My friend from our book club loved it. She followed in Spanish while the rest of us followed in English. Worked out well.
on January 16, 2006
Lei la version en Ingles de este libro y me gusto tanto que compre una copia en espanol para mi familia en mi pais. Este libro no te da una formula magica para obtener exito financiero sino que te recuerda los conceptos que son basicos acerca de como manejar el dinero. Dave te da las herramientas para mejorar tu situacion economica y te explica como salir de tus problemas paso a paso. Si bien muchos de los ejemplos en el libro hacen referencia a la realidad en USA, las ideas se pueden aplicar a cualquier realidad.
on June 28, 2017
Todo el mundo debe leer este libro. Compre su copia hoy.
on June 18, 2013
Just one thing. There is no need to start searching whether this book is reliable or not. Get on the plan and start it yesterday. There will be a lot of other folks that does not simply care about their future. Please, don't be one of them. All you have for sure is that you were born one day and you will die one day. The way you want to live your life is only up to you; you are the one to decide. Two options only; miserable; or healthy, wealthy, and all those other good things that we want in life, and; overall, don't forget what our King of Peace, Jesus has said to us. --- I am 100% sure that this financial plan works. Please have me in your prays since my wife have never been used to this type of program and is giving me a hard time. But with the Jesus help, she will understand it. I hope she does not get it to late.
on June 1, 2017
Sencillo de leer y entender. Me encantan sus libros
on January 31, 2016
Just like the description says, the book does show signs that it has been used before. I would not recommend giving a book from this seller as a gift because the book doesn't look "new enough". However, the book still serves its purpose of being read. I will say the book arrived before the indicated date which is great. It's a great purchase, as long as your're satisfied with some signs of previous ownership.
on January 24, 2012
Un libro bien escrito en cuanto al fondo de la enseñanza (en la forma existen algunos pequeños problemas de tecleado, palabras unidas o verbos mal conjugados). En fin fácil de leer. Es un manual sencillo de economía del hogar. Las ideas son muy sabias y fáciles de seguir. Lo mejor es que nos muestra lo infantiles que solemos ser a la hora de organizar nuestros gastos y los deseos de querer tener muchas cosas que realmente no necesitamos. El autor nos cuestiona sobre la libertad financiera y el deseo de alcanzarla, nos muestra paso a paso lo que lógicamente tenemos que hacer. Luego nos muestra la manera inteligente de tomar el control de nuestra vida financiera y finalmente el cómo crear riqueza. Un ABC financiero muy bien presentado, la clave es la organización, la voluntad y la disciplina día a día. Al comprar este libro hace una buena inversión.