Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno
asked by Evenomiko on June 8, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I spent about a year testing each of the different desks out there as purchasing a treadmill desk is a major purchase. You can see the results of my research here: http://www.blog.joelx.com/lifespan-fitness-treadmill-desk-review-comparison/6645/
Joel Gross answered on August 27, 2012
Comment | 13 of 15 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I checked the schematics on their site for dimensions and took the dimensions with me to shop for a treadmill. My panel is completely clear of the desk. On the down side, I didn't think a padded treadmill that important. I was wrong. Hours of walking requires a padded deck on the treadmill.
LovesBooks answered on January 19, 2013
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Fletcher answered on January 28, 2013
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This is such a difficult question to answer because the variables involved are different for everyone. TrekDesk will work with virtually any treadmill however. The best way to determine what treadmill works best for you is to contact TrekDesk at info@trekdesk.com and they can assist you.
Steve answered on December 25, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was wondering the same thing so did some searching on Amazon and found the Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill, which is very reasonably priced as well as gotten good reviews. One of the first reviews talks about it being perfect for a treadmill desk!
L. Wallach answered on May 31, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
doesn't work with landice L7.
Youth in Asia answered on November 6, 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
That is an easy question to answer, TrekDesk fits virtually ANY treadmill.
TrekDesk Treadmill Desks  SELLER  answered on March 12, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product