Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 178 reviews
on January 14, 2014
Udraw tablet came in new but the outside box was very damaged. I thought I would find it broken but it was not just outside pictured uDraw box was crushed. It has been working fine with my grandchildren. It comes with a drawing artist studio program to learn to draw and color as well as free open doodle exploration and drawing which can be saved. My granddaughter loves using the additional purchased Disney Princess with the tablet. The Superhero Comic purchased seperately for my grandson was a bust. It really is a game and not really a drawing game as the Disney Princess was and has lots of violence. But the Udraw Game Tablet was worth the purchase.
on February 17, 2017
My stepson is a lefty but I thought he could make it work by using the click function on the pen. Unfortunately that function only works 25% of the time. And when using the tablet itself, it seems to freeze in mid drawing which ruins the lines. Great idea but they need to create it for either hand and improve the connection sensors. Haven't even tried it with the udraw game I had purchased separately because the tablet functionality is so problematic!
on December 12, 2016
What a great deal! I was a little worried when I first received it because the box looked like the post office played hop scotch with it. But, everything is brand new, and it came with everything that the seller said would come with it. I cant wait until my little guy opens this up on Christmas. Oh, and not to mention, shipping was extremely fast.
on March 12, 2017
It was for my niece
on November 27, 2016
works great, multi-purpose and my kids really enjoy the use of it.
on January 3, 2012
I purchased this game/tablet for my granddaughters for Christmas (ages 3 & 5), the game was shipped and received in plenty of time, and was in good condition. The five year old and I explored the game, and she took to it right away. The more we explored the more we found, within a short time she was using the tools and saving her work. The three year old didn't get a chance to play with it while they were visiting, I am looking forward to hearing how she does once her sister goes back to school (after the holiday). What I liked was that they were able to explore and create, and save their work without making mess.

I would recommend this game to anyone who has a child who likes to create "works of art", this game lets them be creative without making a mess of them or the house.
on December 25, 2011
Excellent concept. I bought this with Pictionary - Udraw for the famly and uDraw Disney Princess: Enchanting Storybooks for my 4 year old niece.
My niece loves her princess game and she's slowly getting used to using the game tablet which is a wonderful addition to our Wii system.
We haven't tried pictionary yet so I won't make any comments on it.

The game tablet is very easy to set up and use and unlike a previous reviewer, I did not have to let the wii controller peek out of its slot for the motion sense aspects of the princess game. With the wii control safely in its slot, game play is effortless.

So far, the tablet has added a lot of fun for us.
on December 27, 2011
We purchased this for our 5 year old artist and she loves it! She does not play other video games, so I was nervous if she would like it. It was easy for her to figure out how to move through the game and now she can do it completely on her own. She has spent hours creating her own drawings and paintings, coloring the color book pages and the dot to dots. It's easy to erase your mistakes and to start over when you want to. She has loved showing off her artwork in the gallery to her family and friends. The best part is there is nothing to clean up and no paint to spill! She has barely put it down since Christmas day and has yet to be bored with it. Now she wants the Princess udraw to go with it....
on January 31, 2014
I received a Wii for christmas with a Pictionary game. I knew I needed a uDraw and looked in the game stores in my town, but the prices were high. I love Amazon and looked there. This udraw had two games with it, which my grand-daughter and I love. This company emailed me letting me know what I would be receiving and when I would receive it. This is a good company to order from. Love my udraw!!
on December 28, 2011
My son is five and after learning the nuances of all of the controls has enjoyed this game thus far. He enjoys the free drawing and the color by numbers. Boredom tends to set in after one picture and mainly because I believe he doesn't understand all of the controls just yet. There are literally hundreds of different options to allow creativity to soar. NOT a replacement for real markers, crayons, paints, and so on and encourage anyone to back up the interest in udraw with actual art supplies so your kids learn texture, pressure, and feel of creation. Overall very satisfied.