Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

T2 ultimate edition one disc or two

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 31, 2011 5:40:04 PM PDT
R. Jensen says:
I just recived my copy of the ultimate edtion and I always thought it had two discs but mine has only one. It's a disc that has stuff on both sides though. But now I'm confused did I get the right thing or is it usually like this. Note I got it cheap and I know where to get more of these so I can easily replace it but I want this issue resolved. Please answer.

Posted on Dec 17, 2011 5:45:29 AM PST
Yeah, I wondering the same thing. I bought three of these in the past year and they all had just one disc. The first one I got was a bargain bin copy, without the case or cover-art, I emailed the seller about the missing disc and got my $ back, and the 2nd one I returned to the seller. Now I'm on #3 and I'm really starting to wonder...??

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2011 9:32:19 PM PST
Mortal says:
I ordered one earlier this year and it was a 2 disc edition.

Posted on Feb 15, 2012 9:01:25 AM PST
compsciguy says:
the 2 disc editon are dvd-9s. The 1 disc a dvd-18. I guess the 2 disc one is the one that's more compatible with more players, so the one disc version might be rare. But no worries, both versions are the exact same in content..3 versions of movie, hours of special features, etc.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Aug 31, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Terminator 2: Judgment Day by Arnold Schwarzenegger (DVD - 1997)
4.4 out of 5 stars (2,181)