Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > MDNA (clean) forum

I don't understand this product. What does clean mean?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 4, 2012, 2:28:24 PM PST
Does anyone anything about Mdna Clean?

Posted on Mar 5, 2012, 2:02:52 PM PST
It probably removes any curse words, like American Life & Erotica. AL & Erotica have "clean" versions.

Posted on Mar 9, 2012, 11:31:48 AM PST
No "Gang Bang" song in clean version of MDNA. You want to have Gang Bang song, please buy the explict version

Posted on Mar 12, 2012, 4:45:12 PM PDT
Mike Penn says:
It is the Version that Walmart will sell.. Don't Buy this Product if you DON'T support CENSORSHIP!!

Posted on Mar 15, 2012, 8:19:34 AM PDT
Jake Wallace says:
There is a clean version of this album that is being sold at Wal-Mart, but I think this is actually an incorrect listing. I believe this listing is actually just for the single disc edition (as opposed to the deluxe edition which comes with a second disc of bonus tracks). I say this because I can't find any listing for an explicit single disc edition on here... and there definitely should be one. Amazon has made this mistake before.

Posted on Mar 16, 2012, 2:14:02 AM PDT
Thank you ALL for your reply...very much appreciated

Posted on Mar 16, 2012, 2:49:22 AM PDT
So we don't know if this "clean" version has less tracks or just certain words edited out but still keeping the same number of tracks.

Posted on Mar 26, 2012, 8:45:59 AM PDT
GarionOrb says:
This "clean" version completely omits the song, "Gang Bang", which is one of the greatest songs Madonna has ever recorded. Do yourself a favor and go for the unedited version.

Posted on Mar 27, 2012, 8:04:02 AM PDT
MsBeaglely says:
This is also the version that Ticketmaster is giving away for free to people who purchased concert tickets. As mentioned, Gang Bang is omitted but there is an alternative "cleaner" version of Some Girls. I agree with Garion, buy the Unedited Deluxe Version. I wouldn't have wasted my money on this version, but it was free so I can't complain too much. I just have to download the omitted & unedited songs.

Posted on Apr 15, 2012, 5:06:17 PM PDT
KSU says:
Why on earth this version was bundled with the concert ticket purchase is beyond me! If you are going to the concert, you certainly arent going to get an edited Madonna. Makes no sense. Besides...for the price of the concert tickets, I should have received the unedited deluxe version. Just sayin.

Posted on Apr 15, 2012, 8:32:34 PM PDT
MsBeaglely says:
My thoughts exactly. I'm sure it was a ploy. First they give the CD for free to people who purchased concert tickets to inflate the sales figures. Plus they know those same people who bought concert tickets are more than likely to go out and purchas the deluxe version. Kinda sneaky if you ask me.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  MDNA (clean) forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Mar 4, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
MDNA (clean)
MDNA (clean) by Madonna (Audio CD - 2012)
3.9 out of 5 stars (477)