Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 286 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 329 reviews
on September 2, 2017
I didn't know if I would like these when I ordered them. I am not usually a fan of gel pens. I teach communication and need pens that work well and have a nice and heavy feel. I also want the ink to spread evenly. These colors are awesome and I really like the quality. I would buy them again.
on August 13, 2017
Like these pens as far as the gel pen & tips are concerned! I didn't realize they weren't refillable!
on September 18, 2017
Use these pens for my check registers because they do not bleed through
on March 14, 2017
These are bright and fun to use. Also the grip feels good.
on March 11, 2017
I LOVE this kind of pen, however only 2 work now. I bought these a few months ago and it seems like even though I do not use them everyday that they ran out very quick.
on March 14, 2017
just love these pens, the colors, the writing. :-)
on September 11, 2017
I love the way these wrote and the colors!
on August 5, 2017
easy on your hand and write very smooth
on August 22, 2017
These ran out of ink in about 2 weeks-don't waste your money!
on July 30, 2017
nice writing and for coloring.