Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Size: 12-Count|Style: Medium Point|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,952 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,328 reviews
on January 24, 2017
Love this pen, but it will run when writing on surfaces that won't absorb it. Paper tags with shinny surfaces, or not so absorbent surfaces, pen will run and smear. Even after waiting a while. I still love this pen, but will only use on regular paper stock.
I had a bad experience at work and had to rewrite paper tags. Shinny surface on tabs did not absorb ink from this pen.
I think this problem is common for gel pens.
on March 20, 2017
I've spent years searching for a reliable mass production pen and I finally found it in the Uni-Ball 207 Micro Point. I love pens but I lose mine too frequently to invest into nice ones. So, for years I have been in search of a pen that I could lose and not worry about but still fulfill my wishes when it came to writing quality. I highly recommend this pen, I've been buying them for years from the store and was overjoyed when Amazon started selling them.
on April 30, 2017
Great pens! This is my second 12-pack. I work in corrections and use these pens exclusively to fill out my forms. Gotta keep a close eye on them because my coworkers all like them better than the work supplied writing utensils we have. If you want a smooth writing pen that lasts a good while, don't hesitate to order these. I also have used the medium tips and they write very nice, but consume ink a little quicker.
on April 12, 2015
These gel pens are great. They don't skip or give you problems. I have tied just about all of the different brands trying to find a good gel pen that I can trust. Gel pens are not easily used to duplicate your signature from, and I don't want to have to worry about every piece of paper I have might have my name or signature on it so I should shred it to keep some one from stealing my identity.
- These pens write smoothly cleanly, and without smearing. They are retractable and refillable. The cartridges for refilling the pens are also available here on amazon, and at office depot, walmart and other places.
- You can get these pens in different points and colors, from micro needle point to medium point.
VINE VOICEon March 20, 2017
I decided to get these for work just to have around, but once I used them, they wrote so smoothly....I was surprised. My co-workers even used some of them.
I hid some away just for myself because I love using them so much!
on January 8, 2016
These pens my Go To pens. I love the TUL pens as well, however I like the grip on these and they are slightly cheaper than the TULs. These come in a 12 pack. The ink flows smoothly without skips in the flow. They also do not blot as much when held in one spot like the G2 pens. I also like the finer point that these come with over most of the G2 0.7mm they sell in stores (it's a little harder finding the 0.5mm). The ink is also blacker and darker than the G2 pens when it dries. You can do finer writing with these pens in small boxes like the spreadsheets I need to fill out by hand at work. You just need to let the ink dry for a bit or it will smear.

The only downside to these pens are the weak construction of their design. I work in a very active environment (ie kitchen and delivering) and I've dropped many of these only to have them crack. As long as the ink is retracted the ball point will not bleed. If the ball point ink cartridge is exposed when dropped the pen will bleed from the ball point and never write smoothly, it will have skips in the flow, and blot like hell. At this point I just throw it away and grab a new pen; this is the only complaint I have about the construction of the pen. However, suffice it to say I have never had an issue with the clip breaking. The housing near the tip or a crack in the housing near the clip will break the pen and you'll need to take out the ink cartridge and save it for use in the next 207 you pull out of the box.

As far as how long the ink lasts. That I couldn't tell you. I've only had one of these ever run out of ink. About 5 out of 10 break on the job from me constantly dropping them and the other 5 out of 10 usually disappear in a customer's hands (those thieving sneaky customers)!

However if anyone else here still writes checks...the ink is counterfeit resistant when writing checks. I'm assuming it doesn't wash off easily from the check or erase off? Anyway, that's what it says on the packaging and I like that feature because I write a lot of checks.
on November 27, 2016
I love these pens and have used them for a few years. This order states that there are 2 extra pens included. They were not.
on December 28, 2014
I've always like the uni-ball brand pens, but I'm a little bit disappointed in these because they do not provide the smoothest writing experience that I thought I'd get from a uni-ball product. I do like them, & use them when I'm at home, but for my writing at school where I need a good smooth feel and no drag on the pen, I've had to use a different brand. This one has just a bit too much friction between the surface of the paper and the pen itself. They're not so bad that I want to return them at all. I'm always looking for a pen around the house to write something down at a moment's notice (when that rare moment occurs that my computer isn't up and running) & I don't have time to turn on the computer. But the drag would cause a problem if I were to have to use these all day long. The point is very fine, as promised & that's a big plus for when one needs to write in a small area. All in all, these aren't the worst buy, but I do prefer another brand that I found after trying these out for a few weeks. You may like the feel of the pen very much as it gives a good solid feel. I just prefer my pens to feel as if they're just about floating on the surface of the paper. Try them & you might like them if you like the feel of a pen that has definite contact with the paper. If you don't like them, Amazon's liberal return policy will certainly allow you to exchange them. It's also possible that a point larger than a micro point would be better. I'm not sure about that.
on May 10, 2016
I use this pen at work...I work in an Emergency room...it is incredible to say but approx 16 out of 20 people when they sign out comment on the pen...they love it...one of the Doctors has even started ordering his, he like them that much...when you consider why most people are in an Emergency roo for that many to consistently comment on it means something...these pens as long as you don't drop them on the tip or damage it in any way have always wrote to the last drop of ink...if it starts to skip trow it away it is out of ink...never had a pen like that before...patients have taken pics of it wrote down the name so they could get some for there offices and for themselves...try it you'll like it.
on August 13, 2014
I love these pens. The medium point is neither too thick or too thin and they dry almost instantly, so there's no rub off on your hand. The rubber grip on the pen provides nonslip writing while easing writing fatigue. This particular color set is perfect for scrapbooking. I do a ton of writing and these pens seem to last forever. There is a small plastic tip you need to remove on the end of the pen before you start writing.