Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 25, 2009 5:05:16 AM PDT
I need information on where to purchase a manual or power supply for this cycle. I picked this one up for free, however the previous owner cannot locate the power supply. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. John. Reply to johnholl134@hotmail.com

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2009 8:28:59 AM PST
L. A. Mowrey says:
I have a copy of the manual. Do you still need it?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2010 4:43:51 PM PST
That would be great for me to have. Can you email it to me? johnholl134@hotmail.com

Posted on Jan 1, 2010 4:45:37 PM PST
send it along to johnholl134@hotmail.com

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2012 10:15:34 AM PDT
Mr. Mowery - I also need this manual, can you possibly e-mail it to me: mazolarry@hotmail.com. I would really appreciate it - thanks so much... Larry {:>o}

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 11:53:39 AM PDT
T. Whiteley says:
If any one still has the manual to this recumbent bike, could you possible send it to me. Thank you very much. dramateri@sledgeek.com

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2014 12:13:11 PM PDT
T. Whiteley says:
Do you still have a copy of the manual to this recumbent bike. If so, would you mind emailing it to me. thank you very much. dramateri@sledgeek.com
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jul 25, 2009
Latest post:  Mar 10, 2014

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about