- Series: Urban Travel Guide San Francisco
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Mo' Media (April 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9057671263
- ISBN-13: 978-9057671265
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,543,526 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
urban travel guide SAN FRANCISCO Paperback – April 1, 2004
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
One of the great things I've found about the Urban Travel Guides besides their ability to capture the of-the-moment hip spots is their DISCREETNESS--the fact that you can remove the vinyl cover (which is printed with the title, etc) and carry and flip through a small book that in no way gives away your touristness and does not invite unwanted advice or well-meant but un-needed help from passers-by.
It's helped me find some great places and I'm still enjoying it. People often ask how I found out about the places I share. I just say it comes with being a native : )