Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

new, used, and what does collectible really mean?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 2, 2006, 11:07:20 AM PDT
N. Hayes says:
new, used, and what does collectible really mean?

Posted on Feb 26, 2009, 1:50:14 AM PST
R. A. D. says:
New should mean brand new,mint,unused,Zero damage,as if it were literally just purchased at a store and "fresh" out the box. Used is waaay more complicated for obvious reasons. There is a precise gauging system especially with books and collectibles that ALL sellers should follow or risk a return and poor review.
Used items,in my opinion should be communicated in great detail at your request,prior to purchase.

Collectible can be an OOP (out of print) item and more rare,very hard to find in new condition.
Everyone wants it and the price has skyrocketed. Also,the world of serious collectors and their quirks actually dictates any market values for the more cherished or unique items.

Posted on Jan 22, 2013, 9:08:53 PM PST
I see in shoe section most of the time it says 1 used and new from $$. How do I know whether I am buying a new product or used one?

Posted on Dec 4, 2013, 11:23:16 PM PST
Does collectible mean it works or not?

Posted on Oct 8, 2014, 12:16:07 AM PDT
J. Humar says:
But how can one thing be a collectible if only one edition of something has been made? Shouldn't it be posted as "used"?

Posted on Feb 10, 2015, 10:28:09 AM PST
Dog lover says:
If a video game is listed as collectable, that really means used? (Halo 4 for xbox)

Posted on Sep 5, 2016, 7:27:48 AM PDT
I was looking for cookware -2 quart sauce pan and they all said "used"! What does that mean as far as cookware?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Apr 2, 2006
Latest post:  Sep 5, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

This discussion is about
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke by Suze Orman (Audio CD - March 3, 2005)
4.5 out of 5 stars (574)